IMAGINE #17: Matt

Imagine going on a movie date with your best friend, Matt, to watch 'The Fault In Our Stars', you've already watched it but you wanted to go again anyways.

Towards the end of the movie as you guys were walking out of the room he said "I wanna be someone's Augustus Waters, minus the cancer and prosthetic leg... and obviously without the death... but you know at some point we're gonna die, but yeah, not yet." You smiled because it was really cute and adorable the way he said it, "I'd love to be someone's Hazel, but of course like you said, minus the cancer." You said, he smiled. "(Y/N)?" he said as he grabbed your arm and pulled you to the side. "Can I be your Augustus Waters?" he asked. "Only if I can be your Hazel Grace Lancaster." You said as you smiled. "Minus the dying." You both said at the same time. You both laughed, there was a little moment silence. He looked at you straight into the eyes and pulled you in for a kiss. All of the sudden you guys heard the whole room clapping and cheering for you two. You didn't realize the whole theater was still full. Oops.

WOW LOOK I JUST WROTE A CUTE IMAGINE WITHOUT A PLOT TWIST.
ACTUALLY THE PLOT TWIST IS THAT I WROTE AN IMAGINE WITHOUT A PLOT TWIST BOOM.