Mia Pov
As I woke up i saw Avery,sophie,Emmi,Julia and Ami awake.They slept over because of the ag and anna situation we waited for one of them to call us but they didn't so we just had a sleepover. "Mia you should call Ag"Julia said "yea and see how she's doing"Avery added so i called her.I asked her how she was doing but she said that she was find i knew she wasn't bu hearing her voice so i asked her to FaceTime "Y'all get down in face timing her we can't make it suspicious"i said "Ok"everyone said.As ag kept saying she was fine but when i started saying about how i was her bff she broke down and told me how she really felt,I really felt bad for ag,she never felt like changing for a person but anna was different so i just hyped her up and she told me about the date she was gonna do with anna so i told her i would help her out then we hung up.

"Omg i'm really disappointed in anna"julia said
"Yea same ag is really becoming a good person"emmi replied
"I swear if anna don't see ag is becoming a good person i'm gonna die"ami said
"It just not anna fault guys it's also bens fault"Sophie said
"How"I asked
"Because i noticed that every time ag and anna are going to do something together ben ruins it,he takes anna away from ag like the hospital,the project,and now the date"avery said
"Omg yes"julia said
"We need to do something about this"Ami said
"Guys i'm hungry,anyone wanna come with me to buy some breakfast "Emmi asked "yea i'll come"Julia and Ami said "Ok don't forget to buy us some food"i said and they went out.

Julia Pov
We got in the dunk-in donut and order some food then we heard "Hey guys what y'all doing here"anna said "Hey anna"we said "So i see y'all not gonna invite me to come get food"she said "No we just thought you were asleep"i said "Anna i'm really disappointed in you"ami said "Why"she asked confused "Did you meet ag yesterday"emmi asked "No i was going too but i got very drunk and ben just took me to the dorm and guest what he kissed me"she said i look at ami and emmi and we gasped "Omg did you like it"i asked curiously hoping she would say no because i ship her with ag now "Yea kinda his lips would soft"she said "Ok ok we get it you liked it but did you know that ag waited for you the whole night in the rain,she really trusted you thinking you wouldn't forget but you just forgot it like that"Ami said snapping her fingers "Wait what she didn't tell me about this,i didn't know she waited for me"she said "Yea and it's your fault for not noticing it,Ag notice every move you did,she knew when you were sad,hungry and more and you couldn't even tell if she was hurt or not"i said "I'm sorry i didn't know i thought she didn't care about anything like a a player would do"Anna said "Anna people can change you know and everyone have their soft side,ag is showing her emotion because she cares about you and all you do is just forget about your plans and go with ben,Ik ben feelings matter but Ag feelings matters too"Emmi said "I'm really disappointed in my self,and feel a lot worst about what happened to ag.I want to make it up to her but idk how to"Anna said "I look Ami and juli and whispered into their ears "Yall this is our chance to help ag out,we can like got to the theater and watch a scary movie and ag and anna can sit next together and anna might get scared and hug ag or somthing"I said "Good plan but anna would never watch a scary movie"Emmi said "But ag can make her since she have to make it up for ag"Ami said "True"Emmi replied "We can all go to the movies today"I said "Ooo yes i tell ag,today's gonna be fun and we can even go bowling"anna said "Yup".Anna order and we all waited for our food.

Ben Pov
As i saw anna and her friends through the window in dunkins i got in their quietly so i could hear what they were saying and what ag felt about yesterday.I hear some interesting stuff looks like my planned work for yesterday,Can't believe ag is changing for a basic girl don't get me wrong anna is very pretty and stuff but there's a lot of girls whose hotter than her.Then i heard that they working planing on anna and ag getting closer and of course i'm ruining it again.As they turned away to the counter i walked behind them "Hey anna"i said then she turned around "Hi ben"she said her friends looks mad but ik why "How you feeling after yesterday"i asked "Pretty good"she said they got their food i'm running out of time so i asked her "do you wanna hangout again this evening"