"Okay, you can leave" he said moving away from the door.

"Chen how are you going?" I asked.

" My house is just 2 blocks far. I can walk but I need to grab my bag first. so bye for now" he said walking away.

"Who do we call now?" I asked jungkook.

"Jin and hobi are the only ones who wakes early" he stated shrugging

I grab my phone and dialled jin.

"Ara why didn't you come home yesterday? Where's jungkook? Why is his phone switched off? are you okay?is he with you? where are you?" He bombarded me with questions.

"Calm down hyung. I am okay and yeah Jungkook is with me. we just dozed off in the library and yesterday security didn't check the Library before locking it. so we were locked inside." I stated.

"Ya Hyung I am here" jungkook said to jin.

"Did you two bunk class?" Jin questioned. Even though I wasn't facing him I can see him raising his brow at me.

"No, we didn't" and jungkook said at the same time.

"Joon told me you guys have detention," jin said.

"Ya we had"

"Why?" He asked.

"Emm that's" I said to jin before facing jungkook. "What will I say?" I whispered to Jungkook.

"Ara?" I heard jin Calling for me.

"Aah Hyung it's cold here. Can you come and pick us? if you keep asking question we will turn to ice" jungkook said.

"I can't. I am not home, I am at Incheon, in a business trip. I won't be home for two weeks so try calling Taehyung or hobi" jin said.

"Ok bye then"

"Bye take care and don't forget you guys owe me an explanation" jin stated.

"Ya ya we know" I said before hanging up.

I called hobi then just like jin he bombarded me with questions. I said I will explain everything later.

...

"So you are saying that you guys fought again?"hobi who was driving the car asked you and jungkook.

"You know the guy punched jimin earlier?" I asked.

"Kris right?" Hobi asked.

"Kris? Jungkook's best friend?" Taehyung who was sitting beside me asked. yup tae was there. I thought hobi will be the only one who gonna wake early but it turns out tae didn't even sleep and instead was in the foyer all night along waiting for us. Typical taehyung things.

"WAS. Not now!" Jungkook stated.

"Was? what happened?" Tae asked.

"We aren't friends anymore." Jungkook said.

"Why?" Tae asked. But jungkook didn't utter a word probably because of the disinterest in that topic.

"That guy really have some issues like who beat someone without a reason? I mean you were his bestie ,then you guys separated cause of some reason and he is beating you guys in the name of jungkook? he should see a therapist." Hobi said. Jungkook and I kept silent. Maybe because there's an inner story that we kept as a secret from others.

"Does your head ache?" Tae asked which I shook my head in disapproval.

"We're here" Hobi said stopping the car.the house was silent probably because everyone wass asleep.