NOREEN

I wasn't prepared to forgo my happiness to make them smile

I was so foxed looking at my outside window hoping a wishing star would pass by and blessings would be upon me.The air was fragrant with scent from dior.

My friable soul was known as a freudian slip.I had a good friend but before happiness she had a frightful accident which took her life,And till today i have remained friendless.I knew everything had it's difficulties and frustration.We used to fun run near the worlds clock before her death rattle.Futher more we were a perfect fusion of image and sound.

She is the gaiety of every occasion,Even when i was hurt she made a gallant attempt to hide her tears,she was a level passage nobody could gainsay her claims.

Every memory i have of her became a history i still have her gravelling letters of apology.It pains that she left without turning back,Too bad it was an ill-fated expedition.

But what i know and what Noreen told me is her death wasn't an accident she came from a different world and what we both think is a long lost soul came back and opened the gate to the false Kingdom.

She knew some of the ritual that her grandmother taught her for nigh few years.We did a love map where we mixed our blood with the soil that whoever dies first will be able to come back any time i never believed it but she knew soon it would be her rite of passage.

Even after mixing our blood with soil nothing went wrong  but the day Noreen died everything changed.I began to see things which nobody could ever imagine.I had some powers to read minds and blessed with the ability to hear what Noreen wanted me to hear.

I was a happy chip because i was reunited with my betterhalf once again even though it's difficult to be with her am glad i can see her because she is right next to me.

Only my ears and heart can understand what she is saying but not for so long cause we are both in danger.
  {1}

☆You got the power to make me smile if you vote and give out your comments;Hope you've enjoyed.