Chapter 25

*The next day*
*At school*

I'm here in school walking in the hallway while Joshua is beside me.

When we were walking Joshua said "I know that you feel uncomfortable with me but your dad said so, so I had no choice but to follow what he said" walking.

"And I know that your scared for the wedding later" He said walking to our class while holding my waist.

"How did yo-" I was cut off by Joshua who said "Of course I know how would I not know your I'm your future fianće right?" Still holding my waist.

I sigh and said "Ya I guess" looking down.

"Hey I know that we just met but cheer up a little,Ok?" Joshua said looking at me worriedly.

"Ok" I said and smile.

"That's the spirit" He said and smiled back.

*Fast Forward*

*At the salon*

Were here in the salon sitting while the make up artist makes my make up for the wedding.

After a while my make up is done and then after that otosan gave me a dress to wear for the wedding.

When I went out the make up artist told me "you look beautiful Ms.myoui" she said And took a photo of me.

"Do you want to see it Ms.myoui?" The make up artist said.

"Sure" I said and went for her.

When I went to her she showed it to me:

"Wow nice shot Ms.jeon" I said.

Ms.jeon laughs and said "thank you mina" looking at my photo.

After those I sat in the chair again and Ms.jeon did my hair.

While Ms.jeon is doing my hair she asked me "So mina how are you and joshua" while doing my hair.

"I'm ok his ok Ms.jeon" I said calmly.

"His a nice guy" I said.

"I wonder what will happened after this" I said in my thoughts.

"I hope this will end soon" I said in my mind.

______________________________________

To Be Continue