Chapter 16 (♤Sana's Special Chapter♤)

Sana's POV

*At the company*

Me and otosan are here in his office waiting for the meeting to be annouce.

Otosan is working on stuffs while I'm here doing nothing but standing beside him.

I was is my thoughts when otosan called me.

"Sana" Otosan said still working in his desk.

I look at him and said "yes Mr.myoui" still standing beside him.

Otosan laugh and said "You don't have to be formal sana when were alone I'm your father I told you about this before right" Still working in his desk.

"Yes otosan but I h-" I was cut off by otosan who said.

"I said you don't have to you are my daughter I made you my assistant secretary it's because you want it but you don't have to be formal all the time sana" He said still working.

I was amaze on what he said I just sigh and said "Fine otosan" and then look again on we're I was looking.

"I guess your tired because of standing there" Otosan said looking at the paper work.

I was shock and said "How did  you kn-" I was cut off again by otosan who said "I don't have to know I can see it in you that your feet hurt" He laugh again and said "go take a seat and have a break ill just wake you up if the meeting is about to start" looking at me and back at the paper.

I smile from ear to ear and nod my head  and then hug him after that I went straight to the couch and then lay down.

While laying down I said "I wonder how is mina san doing I feel bad for her that she has to marry at this age" I then sigh and fell asleep because of tiredness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys again this one is the sana special chapter it's because her " Eyes Wide Open Concept teaser is out" 😀

Release date of teaser: 10/15/2020

*Screams in  the inside* She's so beautiful in this teaser I cant take it i Stan a beautiful and wise queen but yet clumsy but it's fine we still Stan her.