Chapter 6

No one's POV

"HEY STOP THAT!!!" Someone said shouting.

Mina and Jackson turn to the direction on where the shouting came from.

We saw a short girl walking towards us."Who are you!!!"Jackson said releasing me and walking towards the short girl."Who are you" The short girl said looking at Jackson.

When Mina looked at who it was, mina was shocked, it is "CHAEYOUNG!!!" Mina said in my mind in total shock.

"I'm her ex-boyfriend, who are you trying to interrupt our business shorty" Jackson said ready to punch chaeyoung.

"I'm her girlfriend" Chaeyoung said looking at Jackson while smirking.

Mina was shocked by what she said and she can feel her checks burning, so mina look away. Jackson was shock on what chaeyoung said he got really mad and was about to punch her, when chaeyoung said"so are you going to punch me or no" she said still smirking.

Jackson got really really mad and took chaeyoung's shirt and was ready to punch her when suddenly.....................................................

"MR.WANG PUT THAT YOUNG LADY DOWN" The principle said walking towards Jackson and chaeyoung.
Jackson put chaeyoung down, and  look down.

While chaeyoung went to mina and said "are you ok" She said looking at mina in the eyes while holding her hands.

"Yeah I'm ok" Mina said still blushing on what happened earlier while looking at chaeyoung in the eyes and she is still at holding her hand.

Mina and chaeyoung are both looking into each other eyes while chaeyoung is still holding Mina's hand ,they both look into each other's eyes not talking nor moving an inch like their in there own world,after a minute mina got back from her senses and remove her hands from chaeyoung,
"chaeyoung you alright"mina said waving her hands in the air, after a minute (again) chaeyoung got back from her senses and see mina waving her hands in the air.

"H-huh?" Chaeyoung said while blinking many times.mina giggled,and said"are you ok"mina said getting her phone from her pocket.

"Ya I'm ok" chaeyoung said while scratching her neck at the back, "well I have to go chae see you tommorrow" mina said walking away,"WAIT!!" Chaeyoung said running to mina.

"Do you need anything" mina said looking at chaeyoung in confusion. Chaeyoung is looking down because she was panting from running ,after a minute she pause and stand up straight looking at mina and said" Can I have your number mina" chaeyoung said looking at mina,"sure" mina said while handing her phone number to chaeyoung.

"Thanks" chaeyoung said while putting back the paper we're she wrote the number in her bag and giving back Mina's phone.

"Np, I have to go see you tommorrow"Mina said walking out of the entrance door.

(If you are looking for Jackson and what happened to him well here it is)

Jackson's POV

As I put down this shorty I quickly put down my head because I was scared of the principle so I did.

"Mr.wang" The principle said
As I look up I saw the principle crossing her arms and looking at me with a deadly stare, I gulp and said

"Y-yes" I said while stuttering,"come with me" the principle said still looking at me with a deadly glare.

So I just nod my head and followed her.

*At the principles office*

So me and the principle are now sitting in the office a far from each other it was so quiet when the principle spoke "What we're you doin their Mr.wang"The principle said looking at me. "I-i w-was going to my l-locker" I lied, "Are you sure?" Said the principle still looking at me.

"Y-yes im sure" I said looking back at the principle."Then why are you stuttering"the principle said putting her one eyebrow up.

" And if your going to your locker then why did I hear shouting" the principle said looking at me. I didn't answer and just stayed silence."So your not going to answer" the principle said , "Ok I'll check the cctv fotage" the principle said I was shock on what she said and just stayed silence.

*After looking at the cctv fotage*

The principal was looking at me angrily, she went to the table and got her phone and called somebody "hello, this is the principle I would like you to go here in the principle office, yes your son is here and I will explain every thing when you get here,thank you" the principle said putting her phone back to her table. I was shock on what the principle said "I'm in trouble now,SHOOT!!" Jackson said in his mind.

After a while the principle door opened revealing Jackson's parents,"we're here principle" Jackson's mom said.
"Why did you call us , what did Jackson do again" Jackson's father said ," I'm glad you ask mr.wang come with me" the principle said As they go to the cctv room.

*Time pass by*

Jackson heard the cctv room door opened .

He was staying silence and then he saw his parents and he can tell that they are really really mad.

"Thank you principle, we will be going now, let's go jackson!!"Jackson's father said angrily,"Your welcome" the principle said going back to her seat.

Jackson stand up from the chair and walk towards the door where his parents were.

" I'm in big big trouble" Jackson said in his mind.

To be Continue

Note:I'll try making more chapters because i have school im sorry guys amd its my furst time making a story.

"But guys Stay safe and Stay healthy- Author nim