Chapter 23

Chaeyoung's POV

*After class*

After class I went straight to unnie's class.

After a while unnie is still not going out of her classroom.

Then suddenly one of unnies classmate came out.

I came to her and said "hey!" Running towards her.

"May I help you?" She said confusely.

I looked at her and wow she's pretty and her eyes are like dahyun unnie I said looking at her.

(This is who is chaeyoung looking at)

"May I help you?" She said confusely.

"Uh ah ya I do need help" I said looking down.

"What is it?" She said.

"Uh well you see is mina unnie still there" I said scratching my neck in the back.

"Oh your looking for mina unnie" She said.

"Uh ya" I said looking down.

"Oh ok cool wait here I'll call her" She said and went inside.

"Uh sure" I said looking down.

After a moment I heared footsteps going to my direction and then I look up and saw unnie with that girl earlier:

"Hey!" The girl beside unnie said

As they are in front of me the girl with eagle eyes said "I forgot to introduce myself I'm Kim yeji nice to meet you I'm one of mina unnies close friends in school" and then bow.

I heared unnie laugh and said "Ya, yeji it's ok oh and by the way yeji this is chaeyoung son chaeyoung she's in arts major(yes they have major and minor in JYP Academy)
" looking at me and then back at yeji.

"Nice to meet you chaeyoung" Yeji said and bow and then she check her wristwatch to check what time is it now and then after that she said "I have to go now see you guys tomorrow" Yeji said running to the school door.

After yeji left I ask mina unnie "unnie" I said looking down while walking.

"Yes chae?" She said while walking.

"Um what time are we going to the mall" I said still looking down.

"Oh that I forgot to tell you I will be picking you up in  your house don't worry if you hear a honk that mean I arrive" She said looking at me.

"Oh ok" I said while walking.

As we reach out side of  the gate we separated ways.

*At home*

*Fast Forward*

When I was waiting for mina unnie to come I heared a honk outside.

"Bye Rosé unnie see you later" I said and left.

*Fast Forward*

*At The Mall*

When we went to the mall we went straight to the toy shop when we were there we both bought  a stuff toy one penguin and one tiger.

After that I got hungry so we eat in the cafeteria in the mall.

*After Eating*

After eating we played games in the arcade and then went home.

"Sigh, today's a fun day I really enjoyed it" I said in my thoughts until I fall asleep.

______________________________________

Author nim:Hey guys sorry for many fast forward I really got lazy and my hand hurt really bad so I need to rest but i will be doing more chapters for you guys