CHAPTER 5

PREVIOUSLY ON KISMET

"Thank you father... In the meantime I'll be in my room...
Please tell him to meet me at my Chambers...
Excuse me..."She bowed and walked out....
"I'm surprised... She has changed alot..."Mother stated..
She has...
She may be up to something mischievous...
My sister would have storm out of here whenever dad suggested to give her a bodyguard...
I'll have to find out....

KIRA'S POV
Coco and I literally walked around the community, most elders mistook us to be a pair..
He was really funny and lively..
He kept me well entertained and happy..
He reminded me so much of our childhood..
Now we sat beside each other under a tree...
"Thank you so much for today Coco... I really had a great time hanging around with you..."
"Anything for you Kira.. I just hope you won't start ignoring me again..."
"Be rest assured, I would love to hang around with you during my leisure time and we both have to play that draft...
I wanna see if you're capable of beating me at the game..."I teased him..
"I'll prove to you I am the best just the way you're the best with swords.."he stated and I chuckled...
"Ehmmmm.... I'm sorry for hurting you.. I never got a chance to truly apologize to you especially how I turned you down during my fifteenth birthday.... I'm sorry..."
"It's okay... Even after everything, I still love you and I'm happy you haven't deprived me the rights of loving you, that would have been unbearable..."
"I'm in love with someone else..."I stated and he looked shocked...
"Is he a knight...?? Is he from our kingdom...??"
"No... It's quite complicated... I don't think you'll believe me..."
"Try me out... Remember I'm still your best friend too..."
I let out a deep breath before explaining my relationship with Lord lad...
"Hmmmm... So after everything, you'll join him over there forever..."
"Yeah!!!"
"Can I ask for a favor...?? Will you come see me when my spirit depart from this world....??"
"I'll ask the Adolphus..."
"Thank you... Don't worry, I'm here to cover up for you when you need a secret meeting with your Lord... I know a few quiet and lovely place..."
"Thank you... So you're comfortable with the whole situation even though you love me too..."
"I'll just consider you as my sister and best friend... I'm happy for you..."he stated but I could see the pain in his eyes....
And I pecked his cheeks
"This must be hard on you..." I whispered staring intensively at him
"It is.. Because I love you so much and I'll always support your happiness... I would like to have the honour of meeting a supernatural being..."
"You'll soon..."
"Kira"Tigard called out walking towards us .
"Is he aware..??"
"I'm planning on telling him today.. I hate keeping secrets from him..." I hope he's happy for me too
"You're his pride, he'll be happy for you... I'll give you space to talk to him, while I fetch our lunch..."
"Glad to see you to getting along..."Tigard embraced me..
"I thought he would have been leaping around or walking around with a black eyes.."
And I punched him lightly
"We've settled our differences and we're back to being best friend..."Coco answered..
"Be right back.."Coco said before walking away...
"Why do I find it hard to believe what's happening is real...??"
"That's because you think I'm up to something mischievous dearest brother but I'm not...".
"Still hard to believe..."
"I have something important to tell you.. A secret I've been hiding from you..."
"You know how much I hate it when you hide something important or less important from me..."he asked
"I know and I'm sorry.. everything happened to fast..."I paused before I started explaining my encounter with the gods and how it lead to my affair with Lord Lad...
I explained every details which I didn't even tell Coco...
I told him about the kiss and the bath I had with Lord Lad..
I explained how I felt each time he was around me and how much I wanted to spend quality time with Lad.
"WOW!!! You're in love... "he breathed out...
"You think so..."
"It's obvious... I think he loves you too but I wanna see him... If possible right here..."
"We should wait for Coco to come back with the food.. He also wanna see him too..."
"Nah!! You told him first... I get to see him first...."
"Okay.... But mind you he's a god..."
"Call him..."
"Lord Lad, Lord Lad, Lord Lad!!"I muttered to myself...
"Over here princess..."he called out from opposite direction...
"How long have you been there...??"
"Long enough, to witness mi'lady pecking another man's cheeks... How very annoying to witness..."I could see the anger in his eyes...
"But hearing how much you want me, my anger faded off...."he said walking towards us..
I turned around to see my brother's mouth wide open and I did the honour of closing his wide mouth for him....
"He glitters like gold.. This better be real sister..."Tigard groaned and I pinched him while he screamed
"Oouch...."
"You guys kinda look alike just a few difference.."I pointed out looking at the similarities between them...
"He was made out of my mortal reflection..."Lord Lad replied with a sly smile plastered on his face...
"It's an honor to meet you Lord Lad.."
"Pleasure is all mine, Tigard..."
"I'll be right back.."Lad stated .
"Where are you going to..??"I asked
"No where, I just wanna be in my spiritual form else your friend will throw your lunch away.."he whispered and I heard a loud gasp from Tigard...
"He disappeared..."
"Nah!!! He's still around..."
"I'm back.."Coco announced and I felt Lad's hands wrapped around my waist...
I stood still while Coco laid out our meal....
"What's going on...?"he asked raising a suspicious glare at us.
"I met her supernatural boyfriend.."Tigard spoke up...
"Hello Mortal..."Lad spoke up reappearing in a visible form while Coco screamed out...
And I burst out laughing...
Lad's hand remained wrapped around my waist...
"He glitters like gold... My prince you two look alike..."
"I was made out of his mortal form..."Tigard replied happily.
"Let's eat..."I spoke up as I felt my stomach growling...
"I'll watch you..."Lad whispered kissing my neck and I swallowed a moan...