CHAPTER 8

PREVIOUSLY ON KISMET

"Ejakulieren (ejaculate) for me, my Lord..."I whimpered and I felt his hot liquid spreading through my womb mixing with my release...

A hot burning sensation and I screamed out his name..

He kissed my neck, as I relaxed to his kisses, the hotness cooling off...

"I love you Kamerad..."I breathed out...

"I love you more princess..."he muttered before collapsing beside me...

TIGARD'S POV

We all gathered around in a big circle.. The high priestess and seer sitted in the middle with their servants standing beside them..

We all know it was time to seek for the octave....

"As long as the octave is not at our temple, we can't guarantee any Victory.."mom stated

She's narrow minded...

And that's the reason, Kira is always at war with her...

"The blood moon is approaching... We are yet to find the Octave (moon shell).. Victory is determined my our actions and intentions..."High priestess spoke up..

"We should send our knight to accompany the princess..."Father suggested..

"I agree with the king... I'll lead the army.."i spoke up...

"No.... You're the future king of our land... You stay behind..."mom interjected...

"I'm not the chosen one... I'm the chief knight.. I go with my army..."

"The sun and moon appear at different time but their aim is one.. To illuminate the world.. The moon takes over at night so the sun can rest. And the sun take over by day so the moon can rest. Without one, darkness consumes the surface of the earth..."The seer spoke up..

And my gaze fell on my sister..

She seems to understand what the seer was talking about...

It's like the message is meant for Kira...

"The marked one was attacked by the east, if the best knight leaves the city unguarded, they'll attack again...."mother stated

"Prince Tigard will lead the army... The army leaves at dawn tommorow heading to the east first, find those responsible and by our law punish them I'll give you a seal to give to their chief. After the mission is completed let the search for the Octave (moon shell) commence immediately...."My father the chief ordered...

And we answered chorusly...

"Salaam...."dad said dismissively...

My sister, Coco and I sat down under the oak tree...

"Our land is so green and beautiful, it is the beauty of Topeka (capital of Kansas)"My sister spoke up...

"It won't be like this, if we don't succeed... Some of us won't see this land ever again..."she said

"Fate will take its course... We just do our best...."I spoke up...

"What will you miss, if you don't return Coco..?"She asked..

"I'll miss my pa... I'll miss you, my prince and the beauty of the rising sun from this tree... This is truly the beauty of Topeka..."he answered

"I'll miss barging into my sister's room.. I'll miss her smile, her stubbornness, Ziza and our parent..."I muttered

"Hmmmmmmm.... I won't miss anything because I'll be watching over everything and everyone I love..."She replied happily...

"We should head back, eat good meal, take warm bath and enjoy the comfy of our beds... From tommorow to gods knows when, we won't have such privileges..."I muttered and they chuckled...