🔞Computer Love🔞

Começar do início

"You know I hate phone sex and virtual sex Jungkook.."

"Come on baby..I need you."

"Alright alright. Keep talking.."

"I want to lick you up and down,inside out, back and forth as you scream my name pulling me further into you as you let go in my fucking mouth. I want you to ride me as I thrust deep inside you over and over again with your hands on my chest as you ride this fucking dick."

"Oh shit! Are you stroking it?"

"Yes it's in my hand right now as I slide my hand up and down it imagining you riding me..umm."

Fingers slowly moving inside you as you lay on the bed positioning the lap top just at the right angle where he could indeed see everything.
And see everything he did.

He saw you grab your breast sucking on them as you plunged your fingers deep inside you. Breathing heavily moaning loudly. He saw you licking your fingers when you took them out after coming. He saw you bending over, he saw it all. And he missed touching you.

He had hitched breathing as he watched and jacked off himself watching you pleasure yourself.

"You're so fucking naughty! I fucking love it!"

"Anything for you Jungkook."

"Now how bout you finger your ass..use the vibrator." He said excitedly.

You took the vibrator out of the drawer and slowly started it up the buzz of it made you giggle and jump.

"I miss that laugh."

You plunged it into your core first..spreading out on the bed on your back so he could see. Every plunge into your core he moans as if he was there. Every moan you made he followed.

"Fuck yes yes!"

Then laying on your side you fucked your ass with it. Rimming yourself over and over again.

His eyes big he couldn't take them off you.

You couldn't stop. You did this alone a lot and for some reason with him on the other end it made it more real.

Both coming multiple times breathless and still missing eachother but it made it better.

"Fuck this God damn quarenteen baby I miss you. I will make it up to you. I promise."

"You better."

"I'm sorry baby I have to go take a shower now. I'll be thinking of you again. Hope you have a good day my love." He kisses the screen.

"Bye love you."

Your day will definitely be better.

You go to work

You go to work..come home tired and just want to take a bubble bath in some warm water and relax from the mind-numbing exhausting day you had.

As you walk in the door you notice something different in your house. The candles are lit, there is a smell of food in the air and it's dimly lit.

"Oh good your home!" You hear from the kitchen.

You walk in to see your boyfriend cooking.

"How did?When did? Why didn't you tell me or something?" You asked confused walking up to him and kissing him.

"I wanted to surprise you. I wasn't in Korea when I called this morning I was here. Surprise!" He says smiling big.

"Oh my god! I love you!"

"I'm making you dinner..remember I said I'd make it up to you. Well." He smiled.

"Jungkook you are to much."

"Go relax in the tub I drew for you and then it will be ready." He says.

This man..full of surprises.

While you relax in the tub he walks in and sits on the floor in front of you.

"So I was thinking.." he starts.

"Yes?"

"Will you marry me so we don't have to be apart any more like this sneaking virtual sex all the time?"

"What?!"

He gets up on one knee and looks at you smiling with a tiny box in his hand.

He opened the tiny box and looks at you wide-eyed smile.

The ring was beautiful..shades of purple and other colors glistening in the light of the bathroom.

With tears in your eyes "Yes of course!"

He kisses you and puts it on your finger. Picking you up out of the tub. As your dripping wet with water and bubbles. It didn't matter. He takes you to the bedroom as he undresses as your laying on the bed waiting.

Hovering over you he says " I love you Y/n and I'm so happy you agreed. Now let me show you how much I've missed you."

He kisses your lips trailing his fingers over your lips and your face. Kissing your neck, between your collarbone, your chest, your stomach. Down to your waiting core. Parting your legs and kissing your thighs then slowly putting one finger inside you and moving it slowly the adding more as you moan and move with his motions. Slowly then adding his tongue sucking on the folds then flicking his tongue in and out as you moan his name gripping the sheets and arching your back moving with him. Every curve of his tongue every suck, lick, and motion you missed like crazy. It was almost too much for you to handle as you came suitable times. Grabbing his head pushing him further inside as he hits that sweet spot you've missed him hitting. Moaning loudly with each motion deeper and deeper. Breathlessly moaning his name.

"Jungkook uhh god!" Was all you could get out.

He comes back up to you rubbing your body as he thrust inside you over and over. Kissing you and holding you close thrusting harder and faster after each time. Moaning and grunting. As you match his pace the best you could.

"Ahh fuck! I've missed you so much, it feels so good baby!" He moans between thrusts.

"I..I missed you too." you say between breaths.

And it went on all night. Dinner got cold the candles went out. But it didn't matter you were now engaged. And that was all that you needed.

Looking at the ring after you looked at it in the light closer. It was sparling in all different colors.

"The ring is beautiful!" You tell him.

"Just like you." He says as you  kiss.