"That... That favour you owe me - this is it," Mr. Gold said. "Get him to talk to me. I... I can't run."

"Watch Henry and Aubree," Emma told him. "I'll be back."

Emma chased after the unknown man through the streets of New York, stalling traffic along the way. Emma ran around the opposite side of the building and managed to ambush the man as the two met. She tackled him, and the two fell to the ground. When Emma looked up, a stunned look took over her face.

"No... Neal?" Emma said.

"Emma?" Neal called as the two stood. "I don't understand. What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not answering anything until you tell me the truth. Are you Gold's son?"

"What are you talking about? Who's Gold?"

"You played me. You're from there. You played me, and he played me, you both played me."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay."

"You and Gold."

Emma, slow down. What are you talking about? Who's Gold?"

"Your father. Rumpelstiltskin."

"He's here?"

"Why else would I be in New York?"

"You brought him to me? Why would you do that?!"

"Hey! I am the only one allowed to be angry here! Did you know who I was, where I was from, the whole time? Was this just some sort of sick, twisted plan? Did... Did you even care about me at all?"

"Emma, do not..."

"I want to know! I want the truth - all of it!"

"Fine! We... We got to get off the street. We can't do it here. We're out in the open. I... I spent a lifetime running from that man. I'm not going to let him catch me. There's a bar down the street. We can talk there."

"I am not drinking with you. Whatever you're going to tell me, tell me now."

"No, bar's better. Don't worry. You can keep yelling at me when we get there."

Neal began walking off. Emma, annoyed, followed.

---

Henry, Aubree and Mr. Gold were still waiting outside Neal's apartment building. They were at a hotdog stand.

"Don't worry," Henry reassured. "Emma's really good at catching people."

"Well, my son's been running away for a long time now," Mr. Gold said. "Now I have a feeling he's equally adept at it."

Aubree tilted her head slightly. "At least we found him, right?"

"Indeed."

"Thanks for the hotdog. I was starving."

Henry nodded. "Yeah, uh, thanks for the hotdog. I forgot."

Mr. Gold smiled. "You two are quite welcome. And thank you."

"For what?" the twins wondered.

"Well, if it wasn't for the two of you bringing Emma to Storybrooke, none of this would have come to pass. You... Are a remarkable young man and a remarkable young woman."

"You know... we forgave her," Henry said. "Emma - for giving us up. She thought it was the best for us then. That's why she did it. Bree and I are sure your son will get it, too."