“What are we gonna do then?” Zac asked.

“Open your social Medias and talk to people.” Simon said. “Interact with your fans, collaborate with other YouTubers. Have fun!”

“Ok.” We said.

“Alright about signing you guys in our records, it might take us months to do so. We wanted them to crave for your music, so we will make them.” Simon said. “We’ll make them suffer and wait.”

“Just like the one you’re doing with the Harmonizers right now?” I asked.

“Yeah, we are letting them tour for 6 months and we will release the Reflection album’s release date.” Simon said.

“Alright.” We said.

“Ok, so you guys have fun. I have to go.” Simon said and we all waved bye and he ended the call.

“Gosh, I died in the washroom then all the sudden I died for nothing.” Cara complained.

“So, now I think we do have to interact.” I said.

And so we did, we were in our phones for hours, just tweeting answering questions, following people’s account. It was fun.

~1 month later~

It’s been a month and our band is actually gaining a lot of fans. We did covers and such, for the past month and thankfully Simon let us go home. He’s the one that paid our plane tickets and we all insisted to just take a regular seat instead of first class. I mean, yeah, first class would be great but c’mon, I think that is just too much for Simon to give. I mean he already is the one paying our bills, he’s basically our bank!

So, right now, I’m on the plane to Toronto, though it is a short flight from LA I still fell asleep. What can I say? Sleep is the love of my life.

“Just landed! I didn’t know I missed Toronto that much!” @Y/N_F/N

I tweeted while waiting for my luggage. I found my luggage and went towards the exit where families and friends await for their loved ones. I know that my parents would be waiting and hopefully not my best friend because I am sure that she would kill me if she ever sees my face again.

I looked around and tried to find my parents. I then see them waving their hands with a poster that says my name. I quickly rushed to them and engulfed them with my hug. They did the same to me too.

“You hugged us as if you went somewhere far for almost 10 years.” My mom joked.

“Well, I actually do miss you guys.” I said and hugged them again. I’m 18 and I still act around my parents like this because why not? I love them both to death.

“Oh, so, now I’m invisible?” I hear a familiar voice behind me.