2 : Work

Prologue

Y/N's POV

I went inside of the house and Haneul was walking to the living room. I looked around to look for him. Where was he going after he saw me with Juyeon and Mina?

I shrugged and went to the kitchen. My body flinched when suddenly two hands were wrapping around my waist from behind.

"Got you!" San said and I took a deep breath

"You're gonna make me die one day!" I said and he rested his face onto the crook of my neck.

"Don't say that honey... I didn't want to lose you again" He said and I smiled.

"I'm just kidding. I need to do some works right now" I said and he tightened his hug making me trapped within him.

I could felt his breath getting heavier and my heart rising rapidly at that time.

"So you'd already told your friend about us?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah.. He must be shocked when he knew that. Things gonna take some time for him" I said while San just hummed as he understood.

Suddenly I felt his lips was trying to marking my neck while his arms still wrapping around my waist. He makes me felt hot but then I remembered about Haneul.

I turned around facing him and my face already blushing.

"Baby it's still morning. Look for Haneul for a while. I'll be back for a second" I gave an excused and he smirked.

"Alright. But make sure you don't have any work this night" He said making me blushed again.

He pecked my lips before he went to living room to play with Haneul.

"He's really turning to too sweet after this two years" I held my hot cheeks that already red and went to the store located behind our house.

_______________________________________

Y/N's POV

After nearly to one month and a half, San said he needed to go back to London again. There was something he had to settle down.

Haneul was playing with his grandma at home while San and me went out for some grocery shopping. We both now were staying at San's parent house and during weekend I would gave a visit at my grandma's house. Haneul sure likes to run around because the mansion was so big.

After buying some groceries, we both went to one cafe to spend bit of our time. We rarely get to have our dating time after we have a kid so this little time actually very meaningful to me.

After we both order drinks, we chose our seat.

"Honey you can drink Americano now?" I asked and he nodded, flashing his beautiful smile

"Yeah.. My works seem pretty hectic lately so I need those to stay alert. It's not tasty but with syrup I'm okay with that" He explained and I chuckled

"Awww... What happen to my strawberry husband?" I teased him and he tickled me making me whined

Our drinks were here and we both took a sip.

"Y/N.. I wanna say something... Emmm about my work" San said and I nodded

He then held my hand slowly and I frowned.

"I wanna ask you is it okay if we go back to London? I have work to settle there but I don't want to stay too far from you and Haneul" San said and I took few moments of silence