34 : Cafe

Author's POV

One year passed by since Runa's birthday and she just kept on living her life as usual and also kept saving her money for her future dream. This made them already two years and a half separated from each other.

San and her still contacted each other but mostly about their kids matter. Alice went to Y/N's apartment that Saturday's morning and quickly Y/N asked her opinion about the place that she was about to rent.

"Here. What do you think? Just one third of my salary for the rent" Y/N showed her the pamphlet

"It looks nice and also strategic area... But..." Alice paused and Y/N said, "But...?"

"It just that the place kinda look too old. I know it's located in great spot but maybe if we could survey that has a great interior or furniture provided at least?" Alice said and Y/N turned silence for a moment.

"I think the place is great enough actually. I've survey most of the place and I can't find good price like this.. About the interior, perhaps I'll need to start slowly to decorate it.. What do you think?" Y/N said and Alice turned to a soft smile.

"Anything that is fine with you.. But make sure that it's not gonna cut your plan budget and saving too much" Alice said and she nodded.

She knew that it kinda tricky for her to rent a small building without fully proper interior but at least she could start from small. To start from beginning might need her to take some time but atleast she loves what she was doing.

"Y/N.. Count me in when you need help. Make sure you must tell me" Alice said with a little bit serious tone to tease her

"Don't worry.. You will saw my calls everyday Alice" She joked making Alice's eyes widen and wanted to bite her arms.

She squealed and tried to run from her before Alice bit her before they both laughed.

Alice then hugged her wishing her the best in her upcoming business.

"Don't worry... I know you can make it. Tell me if you need help or anything. I'm willing to help" Alice said and Y/N tighten the hug making Alice whined.

Y/N chuckled and said "Thanks Alice.. I really need someone right now"

"Your wish is my command" Alice snorted and they both laughed.

.
.
.

Y/N bought a small store by applying the loan. After discussed it with her friends, the rent value not that much further than the sale price so she decided to buy it instead.

Mingi and Wooyoung wanted to follow Alice this time to see the place even Y/N had visited here many times before confirm it.

"It's quite big actually. I'll guess I can't judge the book by its cover" Alice looked around while crossing her arm.

Wooyoung and Mingi nodded.

"Even there's no furniture, but it still can be touch up to make it look nice" Mingi said

Y/N nodded and replied "Yeahh.. But I think this place need to be clean up first before we can paint it"

"What colour do you want for the wall?" Wooyoung asked and his eyes still looked around.

"I'm thinking something pastel or soft colours. Not too bright and not too dark" Y/N said and Wooyoung snapped his fingers

"I know someone! My friend works in this one interior company. I'll ask for his help about the idea" Wooyoung said and Y/N smiled.

"As long as he's fine with this, I'm fine" Y/N said and Wooyoung showed her okay sign.

The four of them decided to clean up this place this weekend before proceeding to other matters. Y/N couldn't repay what her friends did and she wished that only happy things will entering their life.