Girl's time, isn't it?

Start from the beginning

"I'm done now. You both just choose what you want", Sherika annoyingly replied.

" This is amazing! Isn't it? ", Antra asked picking up a gorgeous gittery,a half backless red gown.

" Yes, it will look so pretty on you Sheri", Suhana added.

"Isn't it a little exposing? ", Sherika asked back.

And they laughed again.

" Fine, just buy what you want. I'm done with both of you now", Sherika answered exasperatedly.

"Make the bill", Sherika asked on the counter taking out her card again.

" It's already paid Mam", the staff boy confirmed.

Sherika looked back to them again and moved out making cute irritated faces as she was done with their strange behaviours.

______________________________________________

"Are you done Sheri? ", Suhana knocked the door again.

" Yes Di, coming", Sherika replied as she stepped out of her room confirming her look for the fiveteenth time now.

She moved to the basement and saw a car parking there. The mirror slided down and the same handsome face appeared in front of her again, the same sexy face she was waiting for.

"Thank you guys", Shaurya stepped out of the car, hugged Antra and Suhana smilingly.

Sherika kept standing there with frowned, suspicious and confused expressions as if to know what was going on.

" All the best Sheri", Suhana winked at her and they laughed again walking out.

"So, it was all your plan. Isn't it? ", Sherika asked folding her arms across her chest.

" Who else have the right to? ", Shaurya asked her back taking a step forward to her making her cheeks blush again.

Shaurya learned forward and kissed softly on her lips and complimented her, " You are looking beautiful".

Sherika looked into his eyes and smiled, "Thank you! ".

He took her hands in his and gently opened the door of the car, " Am I allowed to be a part of your night Ms. Sherika? ".

She smiled again and gently nodded.

" So, it was you behind our "Girl's time? ", Sherika asked.

"Isn't this new hair colour looking gorgeous on you? Not a bad choice by the way! ", Shaurya laughed making her cheeks redden again.

To all their ways, he couldn't stop staring her over again and again.

" So, where are we going? ", Sherika asked again.

" Your best place! ", Shaurya replied clutching her hands.

For a while they got lost in each other's eyes af it to find just one reason to love each other, getting millions of it in return.

Shaurya completed his looks with a tuxedo suit making him look adorable as well a handsome hunk.

He stopped the car and they both stepped out. He interwined his hands with hers and they walked ahead.

Sherika was amazed to see herself on her best place again, the beach. The pure silence and soothing waves were the best part giving her the peach missing in her life. It was the only place which shared her life's toughest battles, she smiled in happiness, she cried in pains, she screamed with scars, she fought with courage, all and everything on this beach.

He blindfolded her eyes and gently took her to his way, she was surprised why he covered her eyes as if she came the place for the first time.

And with one minute of walk, he removed her blindfold and asked her to open her eyes.

"Wow", she exclaimed covering her mouth with her hands.