Scratched my soul again!

Sherika....

Why would I even feel? I don't want to remember it everyday, I'm better like this. I don't need anyone to hold my heart again, it's right at it's place.

No, I mean you really want me to still think of him? How could he do that to me?

He left me again making my heart aching a million times, it beats. Like seriously?

He kissed me, yaa okay! We kissed but it was his move right?

And then suddenly he disappears with his girl!

With that day, I have decided to maintain a professional relation between both of us, it was not my choice although. He pushed me for this or what would I even do now?

Do I have any other option? Have he left me with the other?

I can feel those pain inside me everytime I look at him. How he could be so normal?

He don't have the guts to meet my eyes.Like nothing happened....

He didn't even tried to apologize for his acts after that day. How would he? He doesn't have time anymore, I guess he is busy with his girl.... He hit his goal, he got his girl, the reason he was here from months.

Shaurya, I will never forgive you for this.

I cried, I cried a lot but you were not there with me because you were the only reason behind this. My mind was saying thousands of times to stop but I didn't. I flew like a bird in your sky and you cut my wings and pushed me down again.

I can't love you with this and I hate this....

_____________________________________________________________

I thank Antra Di and Suhana for their best surprise ever. Thank God they came, at least I could ignore him now, even if I don't want. At least, I can make a try!

And also the best happened, I could go office now. The best way to distract myself. With so much of excitements for going back to my work, I dressed up myself in a red short dress with a flat bailey on it, flaunted it with a little makeup on my face and brushed my open hairs to wave on my back.

My broken heart decided to smile the widest not to give any hint to that stupid man about my broken heart. I could also act, infact be happy when he is around.

Why should I suffer because of him?

No ways!

He was still not there in the office, I guess he was quite punctual. But what now? He would be busy!

Di told me that he left early in the morning for office but hadn't reached here yet!

Good! Appreciable Mr. Shaurya Sehgal.

Well, as soon as I was muttering to myself, I heard his voice, his happy voice bursting out louder.

Don't know why?

And I turned back to face him.

Everyone including me was listening him with all our patience, and then my eyes went to the girl beside him. And soon I found it a familiar face.

Ruhi? Really?

I can assure that my heart has stopped that very moment but the veins threw out blood smuggling inside my body. I clenched my fist.

With the happiness he introduced her made my heart screamed vigorously. That was not enough for me, then he announced her post, Content Writer in our deal.

I kept boiling my blood on its highest temperature since he walked to me and told, 'Sherika, she would be your new partner in our project. She will handle all the blogs and websites of our project, you definitely needed someone as you are not totally cure now, so it will reduce your burden too.You can take care of the works going on offline.And you can also have a proper rest'.