Why?

"Dhruv! See what kind of allegations she is putting on you. Just tell the truth now. We all know, infact I know you will never do this, right Dhruv? But I just wanted to hear it by your voice and I know you will get me. My Dhruv will never do this Ruhi, you are surely mistaken. Dhruv just come here, answer them, just slap them with your reply Dhruv. You are not involved in this. Just speak this out loud, so that she could make this adjust inside her head right way. Everyone could ditch me, but you can't and I can assure for that. We know Dhruv, we have some issues but still it's normal, we will work on that, right? ", Sherika unstoppable with her words.

The helplessness and a faith could be seen in her eyes that time. It just wanted an assurity by her only man.

" C'mon Dhruv! Just tell your Sheri how you sold her dreams for your fun. After all it was our deal", Ruhi poking in between.

"What deal? Dhruv, just answer and make her shut up either she would never stop her rubbish blames", Sherika turned to Dhruv again.

As soon as she heard those blasting words with his mouth, it all ended.

" Ruhi is right Sherika. Actually....shh....I....", finally some words by Dhruv as again he was interrupted by Ruhi.

"Sherika! I think Dhruv can't explain by his own. Let me help him. Sherika, do you remember that Raman's birthday party?

Well, I know you refused to attend but I was invited there. It's just happened, we all were chilling out as I went towards the washroom and saw your so called loyal boyfriend making out with a girl of our college. And Dhruv was caught red handed by me, and let me tell you that it was not his first time with other girls. He had been cheating on you from years and I knew that.

Firstly, I wanted to tell you everything but then I felt I can use this in my favour for which Dhruv agreed. Then we planned your so called surprise birthday party where Dhruv made you busy and I burnt everything beside that. It's quite filmy, isn't it?

Poor you Sheri! See, nothing is left now", Ruhi stopped as soon as she got the hard wave of a slap on her face.

It was Suhana.

"Shut up! Just shut up! Ruhi, how could you? And you Dhruv, really? What had not she done for you guys but you know what you both didn't deserve that at all and I will make sure you will get the punishment for this to your end", Suhana blasted.

Sometimes the silence works more than thousands of words ever could.

Dhruv's silence justified everything, his betrayal was shouting loud while Sherika's heart was screaming in silence.

"Sheri, let's go back home", Suhana holding Sherika's arms.

" Suhana, I will be back home after sometime. Please do me a favour and leave me alone right now", Sherika's pains said this time. As she was trying her best to control her tears and restrict it under her eyes.

Sheri walking towards her favourite place for peace....

And let her stand for herself this time!

______________________________________________

Keep reading! Keep loving!

Much love,

Divya Shaily