Chapter 9

Oliver ran into the living room where he saw Felicity sprawled on the floor. Her glasses fell off right next to her. Oliver ran over to Felicity and kneeled down beside her. He put her head leaning against his chest. Both Oliver and Felicity were breathing raggedly, but for different reasons. "Felicity, open your eyes!" Felicity weakly fluttered her eyelids open. "Oh, thank God! What happened?!" "A... a man. He..." Felicity stopped. "Oh God! Felicity, they shot you! Oh my God!" Oliver sprinted into the bathroom, got a towel and came back to Felicity. He put pressure on the bullet wound while he took out his phone and called Diggle.

"Dig, Felicity got shot!" Oliver was breathing heavily. "Stay there. I'll be there in 5 minutes," Diggle stayed calm. "Hurry! She's starting to consciousness!" Oliver ended the call and went back to a dying Felicity. "Hey, hey!" Felicity's eyelids were growing heavy. "Talk to me. Stay with me!" Oliver yelled. Felicity's eyes closed. "Felicity! No, no, no, no, no, Felicity! Look at me, please," Oliver started tearing up. "Please,"

Diggle broke down the door with one single kick. "Oliver, get her in the car. Now!" Oliver stood up, grabbed an unconscious Felicity and ran outside. The back door was open and he slid inside with her. Oliver was in the back, hugging Felicity tight against his chest. The seven minute car ride was the worst car ride that Oliver ever had. "Oliver," Diggle said, panting. They pulled up next to Starling General. Oliver grabbed Felicity and ran out of the car and into the hospital.

************************************************************************** so I know this is a short chapter but there is another one on its way. It'll be up in 20-30 minutes. I love you guys so much😘💚