Getting Ready

"Lissie?" "Yeah?" Felicity answered from inside the bathroom. "Hurry up! We're gonna leave without you," Oliver teased. "Okay, okay. I'll be out in 5 minutes," Felicity said. "Okay," Oliver rolled his eyes. Whenever Felicity said 5 minutes, it usually meant 20 minutes. Oliver smiled as he walked out to meet Dig, Lyla, Sara, Roy, and Thea in the front. When he got there, Dig gave him a questioning look. Oliver held up 5 fingers and mouthed, 5 minutes. Dig nodded and started a conversation.

Felicity just climbed out of the shower. She dried herself off and looked at herself in the mirror. Her wet blond hair looked like a piece of golden silk. She bent down, opened a drawer, and pulled a hair drier out. After she dried her hair, she put on a turquoise dress that ended mid-calf. The sleeveless, vintage dress brought out her eyes. She put on some diamond earrings that Oliver had given her on her birthday and walked out the door to meet her friends.

"Yeah, what i--," Oliver stopped mid-sentence. His eyes and attention were drawn to the beautiful Felicity Smoak walking towards them. His heart skipped a beat. Her gorgeous golden hair was let down. Her ravishing turquoise dress made her twinkling eyes pop. She wore white wedges which made her seem 5 inches taller. The earrings that he gave her only a month ago looked like stars shining from the inside of her hair. He was speechless. After a few stupefied moments, Oliver spoke. "Felicity, you look absolutely beautiful!" "You don't look too bad yourself," Felicity took it right back. "Not that you ever look bad, I mean you're actually really handsome an--," "Felicity," Oliver said, smiling largely. Felicity's cheeks turned the deepest shade of red caused by embarrassment. "Well, let's go," Diggle put in. Oliver nodded. He put a hand on Felicity's waist as Roy opened the door. Right in front of the door stood a tall, dark haired man. He was just about to knock. "Ollie!" the man said. "Tommy?"

************************************************************************** Cliffhanger? HUH? Huh? 😂😂Thank You Lovelies So Much for getting this to 1.5k+ reads!!! 💚💚 I Love You Guys So Much!!! And also tell me what you think. Is this story going in a good direction OR a bad one?💜