Chapter 8

"Oliver?" Felicity closed the door behind her. She, Diggle, and Roy gave Oliver space for 2 hours. Now it was time to check up on him. "Oliver?" she said again as she entered their bedroom. There he was. Sleeping on the bed, shirtless, taking up half the bed. Felicity smiled and put her purse down. She walked into the bathroom and changed into her PJs. She walked towards the bed. Felicity sat on the bed, pulled the covers over her and fell asleep.

Oliver woke up the next day to Felicity crying and shaking beside him. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked her, worried. Felicity looked up at Oliver, tears streaming down her face. "Felicity," Oliver whispered. "It's nothing," she sniffed. "And again, don't say nothing," he said. "It's just... I... People..." Felicity searched for words. "What?" Oliver asked. "I don't even know why I'm crying," she said. "Yes, you do. When you're ready, tell me. Okay?" he demanded. Felicity nodded. Oliver smiled then went into the bathroom to take a shower. Felicity went back to sleep when she awoke to a loud bang that came from the front of the house.

Oliver stormed out of the bathroom with only his pants on. "Felicity!" he shouted as he ran out. "Are you okay?!" he grabbed her arm as a sign of protection. Felicity nodded, scared. "Stay here," Oliver said and went to the front of the house. A few minutes after, Oliver came back, the same as ever, saying, "Nothing happened," He looked confused. "What?" Felicity asked. "Lemme see," Felicity walked out of the bedroom and went to go see. Oliver jumped on the bed and turned on the TV. He was flipping through channels when he heard a gun shot. "FELICITY!"

**************************************************************************

Sorry for the late update. It's a short chapter, too. I was out and didn't have access to my story and also I couldn't come up with a name for the chapter so if u have an idea, plz comment and Thx for all of the views. 😘