Percy Weasley

Requested by FinchFox8

-------------------------

"What on earth are you doing!?" I asked Percy, eyeing the huge book in front of him.

"I'm trying to learn Bulgarian. Is there anything wrong, (y/n)?" He replied, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Perce, exams are over! Just chillax a bit!" I said, trying to convince him.

"Chillax? (Y/n), that is not a proper word found in the dictionary and-," Percy was saying but I cut him off.

"Percy Ignatius Weasley! Put that book down this instant!" I said sternly to him.

"No! I won't! You don't rule the world, (y/n)!" He said, getting angry.

"You're supposed to be chillaxing! C'mon Percy!" I pleaded, but it was no use.

"How many times do I need to tell you that chillax is not a word!" He said, giving me a glare. "If you don't want to work, then don't. But don't bother others who do!" He shouted at me.

"Now leave me alone! God, you can be so annoying sometimes!" He said. We were in the Gryffindor common room, so nearly everyone was staring at us.

Without knowing, a tear rolled down my face. "Fine, but don't expect me to show up again, Weasley!" I said and glared at him as I made my way out of the Gryffindor common room.

"You were too hard on her, mate." I heard Oliver Wood say before I exited the common room.

Silently, I made my way to the Ravenclaw one instead. I groaned, 'Why did life have to be so hard!?'

As I answered the riddle given to me, I entered the common room, making nearly everyone turn her heads towards me.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong?" (B/f/n) asked as he saw my tear-stained face.

"Nothing. I just need some time alone right now." I said as I walked into my dorm, ignoring everyone's confused faces.

I sat on my bed and hummed to a song I loved. 'Huh? What's this?' I thought as I saw a letter on my bed.

I opened it and read who it was from.

Dear (y/n),

Arthur and I were wondering if you were going to stay this summer as well. We'll be really glad to have you, of course. Percy will be happy to see you too. Please do tell if you're going to join us.

Molly

Ps. I made chocolate cookies and blueberry muffins for you.

Should I go? I don't want to spend the holidays in my orphanage, of course. That place is awful! But then again, I don't think Percy will be happy to see me.

I don't want to see him either after the argument. But then, what's gonna happen to the cookies and muffins!

I can't put them to waste! Molly really knows how to convince me to come... I grabbed a pen and started writing.

Dear Molly, and Arthur,

I'll join you for the holidays.

Can't wait to see all of you!

(y/n) (y/l/n)

Ps. I bet the cookies and muffins are great.

Chocolate cookies and blueberry muffins, here I come!

——————————

"Molly? Arthur?" I said as I knocked on their door. The door opened revealing two red-headed twins.

"(Y/n)!" They said as they went to hug me. Fred and George loved me although I was friends with Percy. Since I was a Ravenclaw, I had more brains than the two of them, resulting in them getting pranking ideas from me. Percy never knew, of course.

"Oh, (y/n) dear! You're here!" Molly said as she gave me another bone-crushing hug.

"Mom, who's at the-," I heard a voice, oh so familiar, say. "Oh."

We stared at each other, none of us smiling or hugging each other as we used to, making others send confused looks our way.

"Hi, Ginny!" I said as I saw the red-headed girl make her way down the stairs.

"(Y/n)!" She said as she engulfed me in a warm hug. Everyone noticed how I was ignoring Percy but thankfully chose to ignore it.

Or so I thought.

———————

"So (y/n) tell us about yourself. How are you?" Arthur asked.

"Oh, I'm doing great actually. I had a small argument with one of my friends, but other than that, I'm fine." I replied, smiling.

"Is that friend supposedly Percy?" George asked, making everyone at the table go silent.

"Uh." I tried to say something but failed miserably.

"Yes, it is." Percy said as he got up. "(Y/n), I'm terribly sorry I shouted at you. I'm sorry for the things I said to you. And on top of that, I'm sorry I made you cry."

As he said that, he went upstairs, presumably to his room. Everyone stared at me shortly after that, and I could see Molly's face telling me to follow him.

I stood up from the table, smiled at Molly, and ran upstairs. I found Percy sitting on his bed, clearly thinking about something.

"Perce?" I asked, shaking him out of his trance.

"(Y/n)?" He said.

"I forgive you," was the only thing I said, before slamming my lips onto his. Our lips moved in sync before I realized what I was doing.

"I'm sorry!" I said and was going to run out of the room when he grabbed hold of my hand.

"I like you," Percy said, and I smiled happily.

"I like you too."

---------------------

Word Count:- 843 words! I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Don't forget to vote and comment!