Adrian Pucey

This chapter was dedicated to mariyachii, because she told me that I should write more Adrian Pucey One-Shots, because he deserved more love, and he certainly did! Hope y'all enjoy!

-------------------------------

"Hey! Slow down badger!" I heard a voice say as I tried to zoom pass the crowd.

"Uh... what do you want?" I asked Adrian, as he looked at me in a weird way.

"Can you come to the common room with me?" He pleaded. Why is he asking me? Can't he go by himself? Is he a baby?

"Um... hello?" Adrian said, waving his hand in front of me, which shook me out of my trance.

Finally, what he asked me processed in my brain. "Um, wait what!?" I asked, looking at him flabbergasted.

"Adrian! You're a Slytherin! I, on the other hand, am a Hufflepuff!" I reasoned with him.

I don't think he got the idea because he kept staring at me, with both of his eyebrows raised.

"Adrian... What makes you think that your housemates would let a Hufflepuff like me into your common room!?" I asked him, shaking my head.

He thought about it for a couple of seconds before replying, "Well, you have me to protect you!" Oof, this cheeky Slytherin.

I raised my eyebrows at him and said, "Oh whatever. Anyways, I can protect myself. Like you said, I'm a badger, not a damsel in distress!

"Well then, let's go!" Adrian said, and he pulled me with him to the Slytherin common room.

"Pure blood," he whispered, hoping I wouldn't hear but I sure didn't have any hearing problems. We entered the common room, and each and every pair of eyes turned to us.

"Ew, what's a mudblood doing here!?" I heard a voice, known as Pansy Parkinson say.

"Shut up Parkinson," both Adrian and I snapped.

"Drake, look! They snapped at me!" She said, in a squeaky voice.

"Shut up Pansy," Draco said, which made me chuckle. "Hi (y/n)," He said, smiling at me.

"Hi Draco. How are things going with you and 'Mione?" I asked him, making Pansy look disgusted.

"Good," he replied. Draco and I, you could say are good friends. Especially since I set him up with Hermione, his long term crush. (A/N: Heads up, Dramione shippers!)

"Why did you bring your mud blood girlfriend here?" Marcus Flint, the Slytherin house captain sneered.

"Don't call her-," Adrian started to say but I cut him off.

"First of all, I'm not a 'mudlbood', you prat! I'm a proud pure blood witch!" I shouted at all of them. Honestly, these people can't even identify their own blood.

"And secondly, I'm not his girlfriend!" I shouted, a rosy pink colour visible on my cheeks.

"Well then, why are you holding hands?" Draco asked me, raising his eyebrows. Only then did I notice that Adrian and I were still holding hands.

"Oh, um. Sorry," Adrian said, as he shook his hand out of my grasp.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked him, taking his hand again. I turned to Draco and said, "Friends can hold hands, can't they?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. But make sure I'm the first one you tell when you start dating!" Draco said, smirking slightly. This stupid blonde ferret!

"Pa-lease," Another voice joined us. Why did I even come here in the first place? I turned to see who it was to notice it was Celine Parkinson. (I made up this character, btw.)

"Why would someone like Adrian date you!?" She snarled, making me raise my eyebrows at her.

Adrian looked flabbergasted from all the attention. "Adrian needs a proper girlfriend, who's from Slytherin and is smart and beautiful. Someone like me!" She snapped.

Adrian looked at me, and I could see that he was trying not to laugh. I looked at him for a few seconds before both of us burst out laughing.

"You? Smart?" I snorted, remembering the fact that she was at the bottom of class.

"Yeah! Got a problem with that?" She sneered, clearly offended.

"Oh please, I'm both smarter and prettier than you!" I said. I know it seemed kinda snobbish but towards Celine, I could be anything. Even a snake.

"Yeah! And I'm sorry but I don't like you," Adrian said, trying to sound as nice as possible but made Celine cry.

"You'll pay for this! You stupid Hufflepuff!" She said, crying and she stomped out of the common room.

"Sheesh, why the hell does this common room have so much drama?" Pansy asked, making everyone look at her bewildered.

"What? Just because I'm selfish and snobby doesn't mean I'm that bad of a person!" She said, shaking her head.

"Aren't you going to defend your sister?" Draco asked her, confused.

"She may be my sister but that doesn't mean I'm going to stick up for her in stupid situations. Honestly, I don't even like you in that way either Draco!" She said, which made all of our jaws drop.

"What?" All of us shouted.

"Yeah, I just thought Drake was a cool name. You people should really stop judging me!" She said, and I looked at her shocked.

"Oh, and by the way, I'm dating (y/n)," Adrian said suddenly making everyone, including me shout, "What!?"

He suddenly turned to me and kissed me. I was way too shocked to process what was going on.

Before I knew it, we were gasping for air and he went to his dorm saying, "Bye badger!"

I was still red in the face and looked at everyone who were still staring at me shocked. Wait a second...

"Adrian!!!" I shouted.

------------------

Word Count:- 903 words

Vote and Comment!