Drarry x Reader

Hey guys! This one-shot was purely written by my friend, Purrr121

Hey guys! This one-shot was purely written by my friend, Purrr121. She agreed to help me write one-shots,so from now onwards, she's the co-author my this book! Fullest credit of this one-shot to her!

--------------------------

"Did you study for the Potions test Y/n?"

"What Potions test?"

Hermione Granger face palmed as her boyfriend, Ronald Weasley found the whole situation hilarious. The two Gryffindor's and Ravenclaw were walking out of the great hall, on their way to DADA.

Breakfast was over and every Hogwarts student was scrambling to get to their respective classes.

"I told you yesterday to meet up with me at the library so I could help you study, why didn't you come?" Hermione asked whilst shooting Ron a glare that made him instantly stop laughing.

Y/n blushed at the thought of yesterday's events.

"Um....Draco invited me to watch him and the other Slytherins practice quidditch." Y/n replied with a smile. "Draco Malfoy?! That blonde git?!" Ron exploded, startling Y/n and making her drop all her books.

Just as she reached down for a book, a soft hand was placed over hers.

Y/n looked up, her hazel brown eyes meeting striking green orbs. Instantly she knew who it was.

Harry Potter, Captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team, Gryffindor golden boy AND one of the most attractive guys in Hogwarts.

Y/n felt her heart quicken when Harry broke out into a side grin, gently gripping her hand as they both rose up with the book together.

Hermione and Ron smirked when they caught the raven haired boy sneakily checking out their friend.

"Hey Y/n, Mione, Ron. How are you guys?" Harry smiled. "We're good mate, where ya off too?" Ron questioned. "I was just heading to Madam Hooch's office to book the quidditch field for practice later. Better get there early before that Slytherin prick gets there first."

And with that, Harry shoots Y/n one more charming smile before continuing his walk.

Y/n watches him go with a sort of dreamy expression on her face. "Y/n? Y/n!" Hermione snaps, clicking her fingers in attempt to snap her friend out of her daydream.

(Cue Daydream by Jhope)

"Sorry sorry, lets head to class before the final bell rings." Y/n smiles sheepishly.

~Time skip brought to you by Draco's hot smirk~

Y/n hummed softly as she skipped along down the path that lead to Hagrid's hut.

Suddenly she felt herself trip over nothing, literally nothing, falling face first on a lump in the ground? A soft chuckle was heard that made Y/n extremely confused. No one was here besides her, or so she thought.

"I didn't mean to startle you."

Y/n squeaked and looked down to see that she had tripped on none other than Harry Potter. Worst part, she was now laying on TOP of him.

Y/n's cheeks flared up in embarrassment as she tried to get off the Gryffindor. Instead, Harry gripped her waist steadily and peered up at her lazily.

"So it seems having an invisibility cloak has it's advantages." Harry spoke, teasing evident in his tone.

"C-Could you let g-go?" Y/n requested, her heart pounding with every passing minute. Harry shook his head and dared to lean closer to the girl, almost as if they were having a staring contest.

"You're really beautiful Y/n." Harry whispered, gently placing his index finger under her chin and leaning dangerously close.

Y/n let herself ease into the moment.

Before their lips could touch, Y/n was pulled off of Harry and pushed behind a tall person. Instantly she could tell who it was by the expensive cologne.

Draco Malfoy.

"What the bloody hell Malfoy! We were having a moment!" Harry yelled angrily, standing up in front of his enemy. "Having a moment?! You got some nerve Potter, making a move on MY girl!" Draco snarled, sizing the Gryffindor up.

"Yours?! Last time I checked she wasn't YOURS Malfoy!" The raven haired boy hissed back. Y/n quickly jumped in front of the two as she saw their hands grip their wands, most likely about to hex each other into oblivion.

"I'm no one's! I can do whatever I please!" Y/n exclaimed.

"You hear that Malfoy? Now shove off and let us go back to what we were doing." Potter smirked, reaching for Y/n's hand but stopped when the blonde held up his wand and directed it at him.

"I saw her first, golden boy. She likes me more than you so why don't YOU shove off so I can show Y/n what it's like to be with a real man."

"Yeah cause apparently real men have girly hair and run to daddy about every little issue."

"CONFRINGO!"

Y/n screamed as Harry flew backwards, landing a few feet away from them with a loud groan. Thank goodness it wasn't a very harmful spell, but didn't mean it hurt any less.

"Draco stop it! I do like you, but I like Harry too! You know how much I hate when you two fight so please just calm down...for my sake!" Y/n cried, rushing over to Harry to make sure he was okay.

"Both of us? How in hell can you like both of us?" Draco spluttered like it was the most absurd thing he had ever heard.

"I just do...." Y/n admitted.

Finally Harry stood up with the help of Y/n, wincing at the sudden dizziness he was experiencing.

"You need to choose Y/n; this can't go on any longer." Harry sighed. "I know, I just need time. Please try to be patient; this is really hard for me." Y/n sniffled.

Both boys glared at each other but finally agreed each secretly hoping that she would pick them.

Until then, only time will tell.

---------------------------

Word Count: 914 words

I hope you enjoy this one-shot! Don't forget to vote and comment! And also, go follow this amazing person, Purrr121!

Purrr121 Thanks so much for helping! <3