Chapter 9:

"It's not what it looks like Stefan, I did try and stop him but it obviously didn't work, at least Elena survived, you're welcome." I say.

Then the door opens revealing Klaus and Elijah.

"Look who decided to stop by." Katherine says.

"Stefan you just keep popping up don't you?" Klaus says furious.

"I came here to bargain with you to save my brothers life." Stefan says.

"First I have business with my brother." Klaus says turning to Elijah.

"You promised to reunite me with our family Klaus." Elijah said.

"And I will." With that Klaus stabs a dagger in his heart.

"Now what do you want?" He ask Stefan.

"A cure, for a werewolf bite." Stefan explains.

I had nothing to do so I took a bottle of Bourbon and drank it while I sit on the sofa. The only way for Stefan to get the cure is to become a ripper once again, therefore there's a stack of finished blood bags on the floor. Klaus handed him another one but Stefan refused. Soon Klaus bit Katherine and gave her his blood, his blood is the cure it's like my blood. Klaus send Kathrine to give the blood to Damon.

"No! She will never give it to him." Stefan cries.

I stand up and head to the door.

"Well i'm gonna go since my present isn't even noticed." I say.

"Love you are coming with me and Stefan." He says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because I need you." he explains.
"Well I don't need you." I tried walking out the door but he grabs my hand and I flash Stefan a worried and scared look. He flashed us out of the apartment into a car with Stefan following behind us like a dog. Klaus put me on the passenger seat next to him as he drive with Stefan being in the back. The entire card ride everyone is silent and soon we arrive in a place with a truck and coffins.
"Put it with the rest." Klaus say handing them the rest. We were about to leave but Klaus made Stefan drain a girl, as he was doing that I pull Klaus to a corner.
"I'm sorry" I say kissing him.
"It's alright love." he says.
"I don't want him to know so I pretended to not want to be with you, but you have to know if he wasn't there I will gladly follow you anywhere." I say hugging him.
We both went back to the car after Stefan was almost finished.

The entire summer we've been looking for Werewolves and finally we have a lead in the smoky mountains from Ray, a werewolf we found in a bar.
Once we arrive at their camp site they all have shock and worried expression.
"Ray!" A woman screams then looks at Stefan.
"Who are you?" She ask.
"The question is who am I. I am Klaus."
"The hybrid." the woman says terror lacing in her words.
"So you've heard of me!" Klaus yells smirking, I got bored so I decided to take a walk, I obviously love nature since I am the daughter of Mother Earth.
I sit on a field of green grass, some are brown. I use one of my powers to make the grass a lushes green color and make the dead ones live again. Then I made different kinds of flowers slowly appear then bloom. I then used another power to make a bowl out of leaves and call some animals like birds, rabbits, foxes and rats. In the bowl made of leaves i conjured up snails for the birds and they started eating it. I gave the foxes the rats, and for the little bunnies I grew carrots and cabbage. I soon realize that it's almost dark since the sun is setting. So I left to find Klaus. When I arrive at the camp site there were tons of dead werewolf body without heads or hearts. 

"What? What happen?" I ask shock.

"They went crazy and we had to kill them." Klaus says.

"So you can't make hybrids?" I ask.

"No I can't!" he screams. 

"What now?" I ask.

"We go to Chicago a very powerful witch there can help me." He says walking away furious. Idiot doesn't even realize I know the problem with his Hybrids.