Katerina

Caroline's POV
    It has been a week, since I moved here. I am happy. I love it here. Anyway, I woke up, and put on my strapless green dress with my green heels. I then went to the kitchen, and made some coffee. I poured the coffee into a cup, and drank it. I then made some eggs for breakfast.

    An hour later, I grabbed my purse, and went outside. I got in my Jeep, and drove to the mall. I was in need of a shopping spree. I arrived at the mall, and walked inside. I went through a few shops, then stopped for lunch. I shopped the rest of the day.

     3 hours later, I went to my car. I put my bags into the back, and got in. I then drove to my apartment.

   I arrived at my apartment, and put the shopping bags into my closet. I then decided to head out for a drink. I walked down the street, and to this bar called, 'Rousseau's'. I walked inside, and went to the bar.

    The bartender said, " What can I get for a beautiful woman like you?"

  I smiled and said, " I would like a bourbon."

   He said, " Coming right up."

   He then poured my bourbon into a glass, and I sat down. I took a sip, and someone said, " Caroline?"

  I turned and seen my best friend. I haven't seen her in 2 years. I said, " Kat."

   We hugged, and she said, " What are you doing here?"

   I said, " I live here. What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in 2 years."

  She said, " I live here. I'm here to have drinks with my boyfriend, and his siblings. Wanna join us?"

   I said, " I don't wanna intrude, Kat."

   Kat grabbed my arm, and said, " Nonsense. You will love them."

   She then pulled me across the bar, and to a booth. There was 6 people sitting there. There was two girls with blonde hair. There was another girl with brown hair, and brown eyes. There was a guy, that was handsome, with brown hair, and brown eyes. There was a guy, with piercing ocean blue eyes, and blonde hair. Then, I recognized the other one, he was Elijah, the one that helped me with the boxes. He said, " Hello again."

I said, " Hi."

Kat said, " You two know each other?"

I said, " Last week, I bumped into him, when I was carrying the boxes to my apartment. He helped carry the rest of the boxes up, with me. Thank you again."

Elijah said, " Your welcome, it was no trouble at all."

Kat said, " Okay. Caroline this is Freya, Rebekah, Kol, Klaus, Davina, and you know my boyfriend Elijah."

I said, " So, he's your boyfriend."

She nodded, and sat next to Elijah. I sat next to Freya. I said, " So you're all siblings?"

Rebekah said, " Yes, except Davina. She is my friend."

Kol said, " My soon to be girlfriend."

Davina said, " Not a chance in hell."

Freya said, " So, how long have you known Kat?"

I said, " Ive known her for 4 years. But I haven't seen her for 2 of those years. How long have you known her?"

Klaus said, " We've known her for a year, love."

Kat said, " After I left Mystic Falls, I went traveling around Europe. I met Elijah in Britain. We hit it off, and have been together ever since. We came here a year ago, cause he had a family issue."

I said, " What kind of issue?"

Elijah said, " My eldest brother had passed."

I said, " I'm so sorry."

They all nodded, and Freya said, " They weren't really close to him, as I was."

Kol said, " Thats because Finn was a complete bore."

Davina slapped the back of his head, and said, " He wasn't a complete bore. I mean yes he never talked much, but he was Your brother. You have to still care about him."

Kol said, " Of course I care. I just never liked Finn."

I nodded, and we drank. We got to know each other more. I learned Freya is the oldest, they live in the quarter. They are all close to Klaus. Davina is Kat's, Rebekah's, and Freya's friend. Davina and I got along, same as Rebekah and Freya. It's like when I met Kat. Kat and I hit it off right away.

I told them that my parents died, and how I met Kat. I told them mostly about how Kat and I were together. We were basically partners in crime. Kat and I had a lot of fun. Two hours later, I said, " I should get going. It was nice seeing you again Kat. It was also nice meeting all of you."

    I stood up, and grabbed my purse. Rebekah said, " Maybe we can meet up, and go shopping one day. Just us girls, no boys."

    I said, " Yeah. Maybe."

   I hugged Kat, and left. I walked to my apartment, and went inside. I got a shower, and put on my pjs. I then went to sleep. I can't believe I seen Kat again. We always did everything together. It has been 2 years, and she hasn't changed a bit.

Katerina's POV
    Caroline left the bar. Rebekah said, " You're lucky we sensed she was human."

   I said, " Bekah, I knew you could sense it. It was nice seeing her again."

   Kol said, " I like her."

   I said, " Kol, you have better luck chasing Davina than Caroline. Care would never go for you."

    Elijah said, " She is nice. I like her."

   I said, " Since, when did you feel like telling me about how you helped Caroline the other day?"

  Klaus said, " Elijah, you are in major trouble."

   I said, " Shut it, Klaus."

   Klaus said, " Katerina. He doesn't like Caroline, like that. I'm going for a real drink."

   He then got up, and left the bar. Elijah said, " There was nothing to tell. All I knew was she was a stranger that just moved here. I just helped her move her stuff in thats all. I a, just a gentleman, and should never let a lady carrying heavy things."

   I said, " You still should've told me."

   He said, " Katerina, I love you. I don't love anyone else."

   I nodded, and kissed his lips. Rebekah said, " Gross!! Get a room!"

  I said, " Bekah, get a boyfriend."

   She said, " I have one. Don't you remember Marcel."

  I said, " Oh right. I thought you would've went for someone more mature. Not a 200 year old vampire. You are a thousand years old, choose someone with at least your level of maturity."

   She glared at me, and I pulled Elijah out of the booth. We then left the bar, and went to the compound.