Welcome to Despair

POV: ???
"UA High School, a place for new beginnings. They chose students from all over Japan to come here, and those that graduate are practically set for life. Most of the leaders in today's world are graduates from UA.

The school towers over all others as it's built in the center of Japan, so it's easier to access from all over.

Here they pick certain teens all around Japan to come and learn at their school, but not just any students. They have to be amazing at what they do, these students have grown so popular that people have began to call them ultimates.

My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm one of the lucky students who get to attend this ultimate school. I get to be with all of these amazing people who understand me."

"Izuku honey, your monologuing again," corrects a stubby young women from behind, her long green hair blowing in the wind.

"Sorry mom," I apologize rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh it's fine darling, have fun in there now, I better get going I have some important work to do," she explains waving her hands back and forth.

"It's fine mom, go, I'll call you on Friday and I'll come and visit every few weeks," I explain with a kind reassuring smile.

"Oh Izuku! I'm just so proud of you son," mom cried. Running over to me, pulling me into one last hug.

"Thanks mom," I smile, fresh tears now cascading down my face. She finally releases me and looks up into my eyes.

"You're going to do great things someday Izuku, and this is going to be your first step," she encourages.

"And you'll be in my heart as I do it," he smiles.

"Well I have to get going now sweetie," she explains as she walks to her car getting into the drivers seat.

"Goodbye mom!" Izuku waves.

"Goodbye Izuku," she says as she slams the car door and drives off.

I wipe the tears off my face with my sleeve and stride into the campus.

Suddenly the walls begin to move, it was as if they were glitching. Not to long later my eyes were being blocked by black blobs, "w-what's going on," I mutter, falling to the ground. Soon the blackness takes over, leaving me completely empty.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...