~~~

When we arrived, I got out of the car and heat blazed over me. It is SO hot here!! Chad walked beside me with my bags, inside the building I'm assuming the pack house.

In the hallway across the door stood a man and a women with two young children, one young boy who's about seven years old, and a little girl who's about five years old.

I felt sad, knowing that I can't have that. If only my situation wasn't complicated.

"You must be the girl Alpha Derek was talking about. I'm Alpha Ian, this is my mate Chloe, and our two children, Charlie and Violet. Why don't you freshen up, and when you're ready, you can come to my office to discuss a few things." He said.

I nodded my head.

"Thank you" I said with gratefulness coating my voice.

"No problem, my dear. You must be exhausted from the long flight here. Let me show you the way. I'll take it from here, Chad." Chloe said.

"Charlie, violet, you can go play now." And off the children rushed.

I took my bags and followed her. We stopped in front of white painted wooden doors. When we opened, and I saw light purple walls, white king size bed with white covers, pillows, and bed frame. On the wall beside the bed was a double glass doors that led to the balcony. On the other side of the room, there was a nice, small walk in closet. Beside the closet was a nice small bathroom with white tiles and purple towels. The bathtub is also white, but creamy, holding a few types of shampoos and soaps. The floor is hardwood, and the rugs are dark purple. The dressers and night table is wooden, each holding a lamp.

I put my suitcases down.

I found my feet walking across the room towards the balcony doors. I opened the doors and I gasped at what I saw. There was a garden not too garden the balcony. There was all types of flowers in different colours and styles; blossoms, roses, daisies, tulips, lilies, etc. There was statues of wolves lined up at the entrance of the garden. In the centre was this mosaic fountain with the tile colours of bright blue and gold outlining. The sun glitters across the surface of the water. It was absolutely breathtaking.

I heard a chuckle behind me. I forgot about Chloe.

"A beautiful view, don't you agree?"

I nodded my head, too astounded by the view of the garden. It was like looking at a fairytale picture. So imaginary yet real.

"Well, my room is three doors to your left, so if you ever need me, just knock on the door. I will leave you to unpack."

Before I could say "thank you", she was gone. I made a mental note to buy her a gift to thank her and everyone.

I picked up the suitcases, placed them on the white bed and started unpacking the clothes and my belongings in the closets and drawers and in the washroom as well. When I took out my pictures of me and my friends, sadness washed over me. I missed them.

I started to rub my belly as I sigh of the thought of him being born. I can't wait. I want to know how he will look like. Will they have my hair? His eyes? My nose?

I took my blue maternity night gown, my hairbrush, and my toothbrush, and went to the bathroom. I stripped out of my dirty clothes and turned on the shower.

When it got to luke warm, I stepped into the shower and took my time cleaning myself.

After I was done, I stepped out of the shower and dried myself with the towel next to the bathtub. I put on my gown and brushed my hair, untangling the knots I had in my hair.