"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY!"

I think I've just gone deaf. Hugging him back, I mumbled a thank you into his chest.

He held me for a minute before releasing his hold and rushing back to the stove. "Our breakfast!"

We all laughed at his panic, he stuck his tongue out in return.

I turned around to make my coffee, walking to the fridge for my vanilla creamer and taking a seat at the table.

Stirring in the creamer I looked up at the twins, who both stared at me with wide smiles. "What?"

"Your getting old Sorellina." Giovanni joked, the glare he had on previously was gone from his features.

"Yeah next thing we know you'll be 21." Eli mused, closing his book and placing it in front of him.

"Lord forbid." Gio muttered

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes before taking a sip of my cup of heaven.

"They're right Thena." Demitri- who was now off the phone- slid his phone back in his pocket. "Soon enough you'll be an oldie."

Amusement flashed in his identical hazel eyes and a faint smile appeared on his lips.

He did not just say I'm gonna be an oldie.

"Demitri." He hummed. "Your literally 26, if anyone's an oldie it's you."

He rolled his eyes before hearing his phone ring from his pocket. Looking down at his screen he sighed, "My job never ends."

He walked over and kissed my head before nodding to the boys in goodbye. "Happy Birthday Oldie, I'll see you guys later."

Demitri walked out the kitchen, answering his phone as he went.

I brought my attention over to Adriano who was placing scrambled eggs and bacon on four plates. "You know, usually I make breakfast."

Skillfully carrying all four plates over to the island, he placed them down and ruffled my hair. "It's your birthday Tesoro, Ill take over the cooking for today." (Sweetheart)

I smiled at that as he sat down and looked at us, "Well come on! You turtles act like you don't have to be at school by 7:30."

I was in my room, freshly showered, looking through the hung and folded clothes that filled my large closet.

What should I wear?

Something different than usual.

Huh?

Wear something other than the default 'big shirt and jeans' look.

Okay..

My eyes raked through the clothes landing on a black crop top with a red dragon printed on it.