Chapter 11

Picture of Dylan above btw

(One month later) Dylan's POV:

I felt bad at that moment she ran out of the house but I mean it don't feel so bad about it anymore. Sure I haven't seen Raven for a month now but I bet Thomas has broken up with her and she found another guy. Don't mean to be rude but she's a slut. A plain out slut. Maybe she's trying to change but at the party she was definitely one.
*ding*dong*
I answered the door and to my surprise it was Raven. Her long, straightened hair looked beautiful on her shoulders as the suns rays gazed in her shinny hair.
"Your party was a month ago and it's sort of a thing of the past but we still need to talk about what we did.", she commanded.
"Ok"
I gestured her to come in. And she sat on the couch. I close the door and sat next to her.
"Do you still love me Dylan?"
She said it with a seriously straight face. I had to be honest.
"Yes Raven, I still in love with you.", I looked down at the floor for a second then said," I loved since I first met you and i didn't want to see you kissing Thomas. It was bad enough when you and Robbie dated. Everyone thought that me and you would be the long lasting couple but then I made a stupid mistake. You won't forgive I know for sure but I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I wasn't the best I could be. I wanted to be the best for you but that thought drifted away after awhile. And now it hasn't left my brain."
"Dylan, I'm sorry too but you have to deal with it. Thomas and I are happy together, and nothing you say will get me to love him any less. But just remember you were the one that cheated on me for 2 years with Harper so don't complain that it was my fault."
Raven got up and started walking to the door.
"Yeah but you had sex with me after Thomas!", I yelled
"Shut the fuck up and leave me alone you bastard!" She screamed back and gave me the middle finger. She stormed out and slammed the door behind her.

Robbie's POV:

"Wait, so you want to break up?", I asked Bella.
"Well, I just have an interest in this other boy now and I'm sorry babe."
"Don't fucking call me babe, you bitch!"
I ran out of the room and into the corner of the dining room and cried, but only for a short time. I was going to see who she liked and do something about it.