Chapter 13

Thomas's POV:

I woke up from what felt like a nap but I knew that I had got knocked out in the middle of Starbucks. Next to me were flowers and a tray filled with food. The flowers were from Dylan. Dylan is a really nice guy but he just wants Raven desperately. Enough with my confusing relationships with everyone, I was starving. As I went for my fork I noticed I was now wearing sweatpants and a hoodie which I wasn't wearing when I was at Starbucks. It was weird to think that someone took my clothe off and put some on me. But who, then the door opened slowly.
"Hey honey, how're you feeling?"
I know that voice. It was my mothers.
"Yeah I'm alright."
"That's good. I was scared that you would go into a coma.", as a tear rolled down her cheek.
I sat up and held her hand.
"I'm alright, okay?"
"Yeah"
"Love you mom.", I said
Then the little miracle bursted into the room.
"Thomas!"
"Hey Noah"
He jumped onto my hospital bed and hugged me. He was angle.
"Are you going to be alright Tommy?", he said with wide eyes.
"I'm going to be the best ever"
I kissed him on the forehead and hugged him yet again.
"Hey mom, did you put these clothe on me?"
"No. The nice boy that called the ambulance did. I know how you teenage boys feel about your privacy so I thought your friend would be more suitable for the task. and don't worry he didn't change your boxers if you were wondering.", she paused for a moment as she sat in the chair next to the bed," Actually he is still here, he's been here for 4 hours to make sure you were okay."
"You mean Dylan has been here 4 hours for me?"
" Oh yes Dylan is his name. Do you want me to go get him?"
"Well yeah", I sassed.
My mother and Noah walked out the door. Not even 2 minutes went by and Dylan knocked on the door.
"Come on in buddy." I signaled for him to come in.
"Hey Tom, how you feeling? Is your head okay?"
"Yeah, I'm good now. Where's everyone else?"
"Robbie ran out of Starbucks when you fell and the girls went home."
"Well thanks for staying. You didn't have to you know?"
"Yeah I know", he smiled and walked toward the flowers," I know but you are still the new kid here and I was concerned unlike everyone else."
He sat on the hospital bed next to mine and layed back looking at the ceiling lights.
"Sorry if I offend you but are you bisexual? I mean you changed my clothe and I just don't want you getting any ideas."
"Hahaha, no I'm straight. And don't forget that I am also a boy. I'm pretty sure that we have the same parts."
I smiled at his joke. He got up, gave me a hug, and walked to the door.
"Hey Dylan?"
"Yeah?", he turned around.
"We should hang out some time."
"Yeah, maybe when your out of the hospital and your forehead looks better. But yeah. I'll call you later. Bye."
"Bye Dylan."