Chapter 7

Raven's POV

Knock. Knock.
A dashing young man answered the door. Smirking while looking up and down at my dress I was wearing. A sparkling blue cocktail dress with no straps. I thought it was pretty sexy on me and apparently so did he.
"Hey Tom." I said smiling.
"Raven. You look ... Amazing!"
"We should get going, we need to pick up Robbie and Bella."
Thomas followed me to my car. As we drove to Robbie's house he turned on the radio. The Spice Girls sing Tell Me What You Want was on so Thomas blurted out all the words like he had been practicing or something. It was weird but adorable. When we did get to Robbie's house a honked the horn and Bella came out with a purple, short dress on. But she was workin it. Robbie was behind her with his hair all messy but I didn't bother ask what they were doing before I got there. It was kind of awkward since Robbie was my ex and all that stuff. But I had Thomas and he was better than anyone in the messed up world.
Bella didn't wear he seat belt because she was sitting on Robbie's lap the whole rid but I wasn't jealous. It was nice to see my best friend actually enjoying something for once. Thomas kept looking back at them like there was something wrong.
I whispered to him so they wouldn't hear.
"Tommy, what's wrong? Are you jealous?"
"Sort of. I just wish we did things like that."
"Well if you want to, we can do something a little better tonight at the party." Then I winked.
He was blushing so much it looked like his face was painted red.
We pulled up at Dylan's house and immediately you could hear the music. Good thing he didn't have neighbors or the cops would be here busting everyone. Robbie and Bella walked in together holding hands but Thomas saw and wanted to do better. He picked me up and carried me inside. I felt like a princess.
Streamers and neon lights were everywhere.a ton of people were dancing, falling, and making out on the couches. Dylan was sitting on the stairs with a red plastic cup, which I was assuming was alcohol. Thomas put me down and Bella, Robbie, Tom, and I went over to Dylan.
"Hey mate. Why are you sittin by yourself? There's plenty of good women on that dance floor.", Robbie asked to Dylan.
"It's ok, there's nothing wrong."
"Well then who's up for a game of Truth or Dare?" Bella asked playfully.
We all raised our hands. As we got in to a circle I sat next to Thomas and Bella so I wouldn't have to be next to either of my exes.