Chapter 5

Text messages between Raven and Bella:

R>Hey Bella
B<So did you two get 'under the covers' if you know what I mean
R>No but your funny
R>We did make out though
B<Holy cheese dip, I'm coming over now! And I'm bringing Harper
R>Ok
B<See you in a minute girl

Raven's POV:

Bella and Harper were coming over just to hear about me making out. I personally think that's very weird. Most normal people would think so but these two dopes didn't. I plopped down on my bed and laid back just staring at the ceiling. Thomas is a really nice guy but what if he just likes me because I was the first girl to say hello to him. He hadn't met any other girls that I know of. And if he really does like me then I made a stupid move just diving in to kiss him the first day I met him. And he never had his first kiss yet we make out for 20 minutes. Sound pretty ridiculous. My door swung open followed by the loud thump it made when it hit the wall.
"Ahhh! Raven, tell us about it!", Bella screamed at me as Harper casually walked in with her soccer uniform on.
"Well he adorable, cute, nice. Not much to say. But I guess he's a good kisser.", I replied.
"Lucky. Why can't you hook us up with Dylan or one of your many ex-babes?", Harper asked with a raised eye brow.
"I've only had 5 boyfriends", I stated," and Bella knows all there names so it's not a lot."
"Bella knows the names of all the cute boys in 500 square miles. It's just too bad she can't get with one of them."
Bella pushed Harper after she said that.
"Holy shit!", Bella yelled looking at her phone. Good thing my parents didn't hear.
"What the hell Bella?" Harper and I asked, literally at the same time.
Bella gave us her phone. It read..

ROBBIE

>hey bella
>i was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out some time. i'm going to Dylan's party on friday so if you want to meet up before that'd be cool. ttyl

"That's great Bella."
"I know right! Me and my new bæ gonna get down and under before Dylan's party on Friday! Did you get an invite to the party Raven?"
"Yeah, totally but I wasn't going to go cause I would need a date and I don't want to bother Thomas to much. I mean it was his first time ever making out with someone today and I think it would be a little too much on him."
"See the fact that you care about him means your going to get him laid.", Harper sassed.
"Shut up Harper, at least I'm not a virgin."
"Yeah we both know you had sex with Dylan at his last party. That's why you are going to have sex with Thomas at Dylan's party on Friday."Bella said.
"I'm not have sex with a boy I just met today!"
"But you could if you wanted to"
"Shut up and meet me at Starbucks in 30 minutes." I said.
Harper and Bella left, and when I saw that they were gone I walked over to Thomas's house.
Knock Knock
"Oh hello darling, are you that girl, oh what's her name, Raven that Thomas won't stop talking about."
"Um... Yeah. I'm Raven" I assumed that she was him mother.
Thomas's mother yelled up the stairs," Thomas! A cute girl named Raven is here."
And you would not believe how quick Thomas came running down the stairs with the biggest smile you could imagine. His mother went off in another direction.
"Hey babe. What's up?" still smiling like he won the lottery.
"Oh well I was wondering if you wanted to, maybe, go to Dylan's party this Friday as my boyfriend?"
"Well of course"
"Ok"
"So what goes on at Dylan's party?"
Damn I had to make up something quick. I wasn't going to tell him people go off in different bedrooms and get really drunk. That would scare him off.
"Wow seriously?" Thomas said
"What do you mean? I didn't answer you yet."
"You took a long time to answer, and when it takes that long that means it has something to do with sex. And if that's the case then yeah, I'm most certainly coming to that party with you." He winked, kissed me on the cheek and went back inside.
Does that mean he wants to do it or he just wants to go to the party with me? I was confused as hell.