Chapter 2

Thomas's POV:
It was perfect. She was like a puppy dog. Her little bare arms, her long blonde hair, and the thing was she was hugging me back. I thought that she'd be weirded out that I wanted to hug her. But I am a go-getter. I just really hope she does not have a boyfriend? I let go and she took a little step back.
"Hey so ummm do you maybe want to go out to lunch today?" then I quickly added,"Not like a date or anything!"
Raven smirked,"Sure, You can get me around eleven."
I bowed,"Until then my lady."
She walked off smiling. SCORE! I am so in. She's going to love me. What will I wear? What if I don't look cool enough? What if my hair is messed up? Wait, my hair is always perfect. Well it was the morning so I had plenty of time. Plus I had to help unpack my brother, Noah, things. He is a 4 year old who knows nothing, but I love him.
I walked inside shutting the door behind me just thinking about Raven. She's a wonderful...THUD!
"Damn!" I shout
I had just walked into the wall because of my thought.
"Thomas, shut up! Noah might've heard that! And if he repeats what you just said I swear Tom!" My mom yelled from the top of the stairs.
"Ok mom." I reply, while walking up the stairs holding my forehead.
"Help unpack Noah's stuff."
"Yes mom, but around noon Im going somewhere."
"Now where the hell would you be going? We just moved here."
"I'm going out to lunch with our neighbor, her name is Raven" I answered, trying not to let on a smile.
"So your going out to lunch with our 30 year old neighbor? Well good for you, respect the middle aged people."
"What the? No, she's fuckin 18!" I was frustrated that she though that Raven was 30.
And all of a sudden I was slapped across the face. My right cheek was burning on the inside and red on the outside. I looked at my mom and she was looking at me pointing right to the thing that would got me in trouble. Noah. I just said fuckin in front of him. I looked at Noah and kneeled down to his height.
"Now Noah, I'm not suppose to say that and now I'm going to got in trouble for saying that bad word, so don't ever say that word." I said guilty
"No mommy no! Thomas didn't do anything wrong! I didnt even hear the word. But he didn't do anything mommy! Don't put him in time-out! Please!" Noah yelled with a tear coming from his eye.
My mother nodded the okay. I was so happy. I thought I'd have to cancel my lunch out with Raven just because of my fuckin mom getting mad at me for sayin fuckin. I walked into Noah room and started unpacking his things one by one.