Meeting Toshinori

"Izuku!" Inko yelled after she had opened the door to see her son and his child hood friend standing there. "Happy Birthday baby!" She cheered as she pulled him into a big hug. "I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow." She said as he wrapped his arms around her in return.

"We decided to skip the last tour and come home." He replied as he squeezed her.

"Come inside, both of you." She said as she stepped back, allowing room for both of them to enter.

"I just came to drop him off, so I really should be going." Bakugo said awkwardly as he backed away slowly.

"Nonsense! I haven't seen you in years! You get your butt in here too!" She scolded as Midoriya walked through the door. Bakugo looked to the freckled man, waiting for approval. When Midoriya gave him a reassuring smile, he stepped into the house he hadn't been in in several years.

"How were the tours?" She asked kindly as she began preparing tea.

"They were great mom." Midoriya replied with a sad tone. He wasn't quite ready to talk about the schools yet. "What are you so dressed up for?" He questioned when he noticed his moms nice outfit and sleek, shiny hair.

"Oh, Toshi and I were going out to dinner tonight since you weren't coming till tomorrow. I can just reschedule with him though." She reassured as she set a cup in front of each boy.

"You don't have to cancel because of me.." His voice trailed off sadly. Maybe he should have called her after all.

"It's perfectly fine sweetheart!" She replied happily. "We can go out anytime." She said as she pulled out her phone to call her boyfriend.

"Mom, just go out tonight." He said with a fake smile before glancing to the blonde sitting next to him. Bakugo gave him a confused look. He didn't know there was a person in Inko's life and he didn't understand why Midoriya looked so sad about it. The blonde flashed a gentle smile towards his crush.

"Actually, I have an idea." Midoriya said aloud with his new found confidence that he had gotten from just looking at the blonde next to him.

"What's up baby?" She questioned as she looked up from her phone.

"How about we all go out tonight?" He mumbled nervously. Inko's eyes widened in shock as her phone began slipping from her hand. Did her son really just say that?

"W-what?" She choked out as she looked towards her son.

"Yeah.. I mean you guys have been together for over three years and I still haven't met him." Midoriya replied with a nervous chuckle as his fingers found their way to the hem of his shirt.

"You want to meet Toshi?" She questioned as happy tears started forming in her eyes. She began to question what had happened in Midoriya's life recently that gave him a push like this. He was hanging out with friends, talking about college and he just asked to finally meet her boyfriend.

"Yeah.. It's about time, don't you think?" He questioned as his anxiety sky rocketed.

"I'll give him a call!" She yelled cheerfully as her eyes drifted to the blonde sitting next to her son.

"Katsuki, please feel free to join us!" She said with a smile. She knew Midoriya was still going to struggle with meeting her boyfriend and she thought it would help to have someone else there. Besides, the way Bakugo smiled at her son put some ideas in her head. She instantly began wondering if he was the reason for her sons sudden change in attitude.

"I wouldn't want to intrude." Bakugo replied with a fake smile. Truth is, he did want to go. He didn't really care for meeting Inko's boyfriend, but he wanted to be there for Midoriya. He knew he was going to be needing some help tonight.