Battle 2 - The Ex Wife

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I'm sorry but I can't apologise for any of that. Do you think I wanted to be in the situation I was in? But still, it's no excuse for you to begin having an affair." I defend, if she thinks I put myself in the firing line of his rage just to piss of any future wife he may have, then she's crazier then I thought.

"My reason for having an affair was because I was chasing happiness. Jungkook and I were only together a month before he suggested for us to get married. I was so caught up in the new relationship glow that I didn't hesitate to agree. But after our very hasty nuptials he showed his true colours. And that colour was you. He had become obsessed with gaining your forgiveness that it became like a drug to him. He had to have it in order to survive. So I became second fiddle in his life when all the while I was carrying his child."

Watching as the child in question is oblivious to his mothers heart ache, I get a sense of jealousy for his youth. His only goal in life at this exact moment being to test the strength of my bun that sits on top of my head whilst he swings from it.

"He looks just like him doesn't he." She smiles fondly as she watches her son challenge me to a staring contest, his big doe eyes a mere inch away from mine is like looking into a time machine, three year old Jungkook looking deep into my soul whilst his sticky fingers grip onto my cheeks.

"It's kind of creepy how much he does." I chuckle as he plops himself on my lap, looking up at me like I'm Santa Claus. "You know." I continue. "None of the guys have ever even told me your name."

"It's Jenny." She smiles at me, the tension seemingly broken with the mention of the name.

"Nice to meet you Jenny." I return the smile.

"Nice to meet you too."

"So now that we got that out of the way, I'm dying to know. You're dating Jimin and Yoongi, which I'm totally fine with, as long as they're happy of course. But Jungkook said you left him for some CEO. What happened?"

Laughing to herself as she shakes her head, she crosses her left leg over her right before leaning in as if she's about to let me in on a secret. "His wife didn't approve."

Nodding as if I understand, my mouth forms the shape of an 'o' once I realise what she meant.

"You know Y/N, I like you. Any woman that can come out the other side of an abusive relationship and go on the have a happy marriage with another man deserves to be admired. Especially when you become friends with your ex years down the line. It shows strength and I admire strength."

Smiling at her statement, I feel a sense of pride. She's right, I am strong. But I'm also kind. "Thank you. You tend to build a lot if resilience towards men when you grow up around them. I met Jimin when we were five years old. And he's been bugging me ever since."

"That I can believe." She lets out a laugh. "What about Yoongi? When did you meet him?"

"When I was thirteen. To tell the truth when I first met him he terrified me. The Twilight movies had just become popular and I got it in my head that Yoongi was a vampire."

Now both laughing at my confession, a fond look was exchanged by us both. Neither of us seeing each other as a threat, maybe now seeing each other as potential friends instead.

"We should go out sometime. Without the boys. Granted I won't be much fun on the virgin cocktails but it would still be good to get out of the house."

Thinking of her proposal, my mind becomes fuzzy, I've never had a female I could consider close enough that we could hang out together alone. Letting our hair down without the men seems like it would be a welcome change.

"I would like that."

Battle 2 - Alliance

A bomb will be going off in the next chapter, don't hate me!!