How he hugs you (p)

Thor-

Thor likes to rush to you and wraps his arms around any part of your body and pulls you into his chest. The two of you will stay in whatever strange position you wind up in for as long as you can before getting interrupted.

Tony-

Tony likes to come up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist while he burries his face into your neck. His favorite time to hug you like that is when you cook, however you rarely get to finish the making the meal.

Bruce-

Bruce gives you one armed hugs so he can keep you close, not be too intimate and still be able to do some work.

Loki-

Loki will make a clone of himself and then both the clone and original will come and hug you from either side. You absolutely love your oreo hugs.

Steve-

Steve gives you the simplest of hugs. Although you are the one who usually initiates most of the hugs Steve will still ask if he can hug you.

Clint-

Clint loves to give you tackle hugs. He always makes sure that he's the one that hits the floor though.

Pietro-

Pietro's favorite way to hug you is to just scoop you up and crush you against his chest. If you try to wiggle out of his arms he'll start to run so you're forced to hug him back.