His nickname for you (p)

Tony- Sweetums. It was originally sweetheart, but you thought he used the word sweetheart too much when it comes to women in general so he changed it.

Bruce- Number 8. His nickname for you took a little bit of time to figure out, but you eventually deduced that on the periodic table oxygen is number eight. When you asked him about it he said that you are like oxygen to him and calling you number 8 sounded better than calling you oxygen.

Thor- My Princess. This one stemmed from your worry that Thor wouldn't be able to date you because you're not a princess ,but Thor took to calling you his princess and he has yet to stray from it.

Loki- Dear. Loki isn't one for mushiness so you were delighted that he chose to call you dear. You had actually figured he'd call you something a little derogatory.

Steve- Honey. Its an un-original name, but you love it simply because its him saying it. He says the name fits because you're sweet... and good with everything *wink* *wink* Just kidding Steve would never say that.

Clint- Cutie pumpkin pie snookiums. You're actually not a fan of pet names so Clint thought he'd be funny and came up with that mouthful. Surprisingly you actually like being called that, but only by him.

Pietro- Firefox. You can create fire and he thinks you're foxy so it makes perfect sense.