Undercover Freak

August POV: I woke up and Lira wasn't beside me and I hate that. Just as I was about to get up she walked out of the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her breast and her long wet hair hanging down her back.

She was so beautiful I could never get tired of looking at her.

"Goodmorning baby." She said as she walked over to me and pecked my lips.

Just as she was about to pull away I roughly pulled her towards me, laying her on her back so that I was now hovering over her.

"I like to wake up with you beside me." I said staring into her honey eyes.

"Why?" She giggled

"Because I like to stare at your beautiful face in the mornin it makes my day." I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"What we doin today mama." I began to take her towel off but she stopped me.

"I have to attend one of my clubs today and meet with the guy that's been fuckin with my money. So you know how that's gonna go." She smirked

She's crazy as hell but I like that.

"Word... let me handle it."

"Hell no, your not ready." She tried pushing me off of her but I pinned her hands down and she let out a hard sigh.

"Lira fuck you thought I was doin before you brought me down hea. I know how to kill and handle business so I'm not takin no for an ansa."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes

"What if I say no." She smirked

See now she's just playin games with a nigga

"Imma fuck you up and still go. Then when we come home imma put yo pussy on bed rest." I leaned in and stared to kiss on her neck

"Fine you can come. This will actually be good for you."

"Oh my gosh I get to see you kill for the first time." She squealed.

"Your crazy you know that." I said laughing

"Ya but you like that." She smiled

She brought my head down for a lingering kiss and then pulled away

"Sex room tonight pleaseeee." She groaned

"Yo what's in there?"

"Ughh...so much nasty things I wanna do to you in there." She bit down on her lip and she looked so sexy.

"Shit we can go right now mama." I tried getting up but she pulled me back down

"We'll go tonight but for now hurry up and fuck me."

As soon as she said that I quickly pulled my shorts down as she took off her towel.

I laid down beside her because I wanted her to ride me.

"Come ride this dick like you hate me mama."

Lira's POV: I got up and sat on him not putting it in yet. I let my wet folds slide up and down across his dick as I grinded on him.

"You see how wet you get me." I said seductively

"Stop teasin and ride meh." He said as he smacked my ass.

I slightly stood up and slid down on him. I didn't move for a while I just enjoyed the feelof him being inside me.

"Ouuu... you feel so good." I locked my walls down on him and he bit down his lip.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and guided my body.

"Ride me just like that baybeh." He groaned.

I loved the way he was commanding me.

Getting used to the feel I bounced up and down on his dick. Every time I got to the tip I would tighten my walls and then loosen it on my way down.

I watched in satisfaction as he groaned

"Fuckkk.... you like that baby." I moaned

I stopped bounding and I began to ground my hips on him, moving my hips in a circular motion.

"Gah danm Lira." He groaned.

He pushed me down on him and roughly thrusting upwards

"FUCK... Augsssssttt." I came on his dick and I felt him twitch inside of me. Letting me know he was near.

I leaned over, which allowed me to start twerking on his dick.

"Mmnnh...shit daddy." I said kissing on his neck, leaving hickeys

"Look at that shit mama." He said smacking my ass.

"I-im cuming." I came for the second time, August never fails at pleasuring me.

"fuckkk ...I'm finna bu-" just as he said that I tightened my walls around him and he busted a load inside me.

He pulled out and I snuggled into him.

"You a undercova pornstar mama." He said out of breath

"Boy that ain't nun just wait on it." I said laughing

"My freaky ass baybeh." He kissed my forehead and I felt my eyes getting heavy.

"You sleepy mama." I didn't answer him I just nodded my head

"See that's what good dick do to yo ass."

We both laughed "Ight let's take a quick nap so we can get up and leave."

He didn't have to tell me twice I instantly fell asleep on his chest as he played in my hair.