Brotherly love

Donavon's POV: I can't believe August left me for some random broad. He should have been killed that weak ass bitch. He better have a good reason onto why he didn't.

"Ayo Dj track this nigga Yung phone for me real quick." I told our gangs I.T guy

"Umm....I can't find his exact location but it looks like he's in ATL."

"Atlanta...The fuck he doin there?"

Ever since we were kids I had to clean up after his mess and I'm getting sick and tired of it. When mom was alive all she did was baby the nigga. Exactly why his ass soft now.

I couldn't believe that when she died she left him everything and didn't leave me shit but a note that said take care of your brother. no I love you nothing, just take care of Yung weak ass.

Everyday my hatred grows stronger for Yung. Now that he's gone I can finally take what's mine. I just gotta get his ass out of the picture for good.

"You know what I think I might be taking a trip down there for a while." I said rubbing my beard

"While I'm booking this flight see if you can find anything about this Melody girl."

Just as I had told Dj that, my phone rung and it was my babygirl Megan.

"Hey sexy" she spoke into the phone.

"Hey baby I was just thinking about you." I said lying like hell.

Don't get me wrong I care for Megan but I cheat on the bitch almost everyday. But she's still my baby and she not goin no where.

"Really... I miss you."

"Then come to Atlanta with me for a while."

She could be a good disguise due to the fact that I don't know what I'm going to be dealing with when I get there.

"Atlanta... When was you goin tell me this." I could sense an argument forming.

"Look baby I don't have time to argue with you right now so if you want to come let me know now because I'm leaving tomorrow morning."

"Okay, I'll come with you. I'm pretty sure my bestie Melody is down there too. So this should be fun." She said with excitement

"Melody?"

Whoever this Melody girl is can't be that smart if she tellin Megan where she at. Megan can't hold water for shit.

I can't wait to get both there blood on my hands.

"Ight baby I gotta go I got shit to do I'll hit you up later." I said hanging up the phone

Yung doesn't know that he's bout to be in for a rude ass awakening.

"Oh brother how foolish can you be." I said laughing to myself.

**********

August POV: Lira and I were now at the gun range and she was picking out guns for us to shoot.

I watched her as she spoke to the cashier that worked here. She has a shooting range in her house I don't know why she insisted that we came here. I guess she just felt like we needed to get out the house.

"Alright, he said he was going to bring us out a few more but right now I got a normal pistol and a Ak 47 to start us off." She said smiling

I could tell under that big ass wall she has up.That behind it is a sweet, caring and loving female that just wants to be loved.

Maybe if her father didn't kill my mother than I would actually taker her serious. But lord knows that ain't happening.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard her say my name.

"August I know you hear me." She said waving her hand up and down in front of my face.

"Umm...yea let's go."

We walked to the back where they held the materials we needed when shooting.

"Why we hea when you got one of these at home?" I said loading the pistol

"I just wanted to get out the house for a while, you know get some fresh air."

I nodded at her and put my eyes back on my target.

"Send two shots through the liver." She said watching me.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know where that's at."

"Just shoot the gun August."

I sent two shots to the targets stomach all while staring at her.

"That's not the liver but it'll do."

"So what you think you can do betta." I said handing her the gun.

She took it from my hand and walked to my station reloading the gun.

"My dad used to tell me, my aim was out of this world." She said turning her back towards the target still aiming at it.

She put her hand over her eyes and sent one bullet to the targets stomach.

"Heart" *POW*

"Right side of the brain." *POW*

"Middle" *POW*

"Left" *POW*

"And the liver." *POW*

She had shot all the places she named, not once missing. I was actually impressed.

She took her hands off her eyes, turned around looked at the target then at me and smiled.

"How'd you do that." I asked in complete shock

"I never miss baby, keep that in mind." She said winking at me.

I don't know if it's the way she held the gun or how much of a badass she is, but it turned me on and I wanted to bend her ass over and fuck her ass up right now.

I walked over to her and picked her up causing her to wrap her thick thighs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

I leaned in and kissed her. Letting my tongue explore her mouth. Bitting and sucking on her juicy lips.

"I want you inside of me." She said pulling away from the kiss.

As soon as those words left her mouth. We walked out of the range just like that and headed back home.