Meeting The Sheik

Start from the beginning

What on earth was Mrs. Janine trying to tell me?

As we head to the Sheik's room, I start to look around, the palace is beautiful, I wouldn't complain at all, if I had to live here "Don't stay behind" one of the guards says and I get closer to them as we approach to the Sheik's room, one of the guards knocks on the door 3 times "Come in" a strong, but calm voice answers, the guards open the doors for me "Good morning, your highness, I'm Tamara, your new maid" I greet as I enter the room and carefully bow,  making sure I don't spill any of the contents of the tray, his highness stops reading at the papers on his hands and looks at me, he places the papers down on the little desk, stands, and heads to the table in the middle of the room, giving me the chance to admire his muscular--sexy and hot--body, and his top model, green eyes face, DAMN! I heard that he was handsome but this someone forgot to mention that he is also sexy as hell.

>>"Do you plan to serve me breakfast anytime today or you just want to stare at me all morning?" the Sheik says bringing me back to earth "My apologies, your highness" I say as I carefully bow before his highness, pass next to him, and hurry to place the tray on the table, **MENTAL CURSE** I just gave the Sheik a perfect view of my butt, I blush as I fix my posture, I hope he didn't look "Blue is my favorite color" he adds as he sits down, I blush even harder, because he looked.

"Go head with your duties" his highness orders as he starts to eat his breakfast "How old are you?" he asks me "24 years old, your highness" I answer as I spot the service cart "Why did you apply for the job?" he asks "I need the job, your highness" I answer as I read the schedule, let's see as he eats breakfast, I have to make his bed, okay, it also says that I have to place the used bed sheets in a washable bag, available on the service cart, change them for new ones, also available in the service cart, how convenient is this schedule "Did you went to college?" he asks as I head to the bed  "Yes, your highness" I answer "What is your major in?" he asks as I start to the sheets off his bed "Fine arts, history, and technology" I answer as I place the bed sheets in the bag "And you are working as my maid?" he asks "I come from the darkest side of Bameth, your highness, it is hard to find job in those areas with that background" I answer as I search for the clean bed sheets.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asks as I start to pick his dirty laundry from the floor "Yes, your highness" I answer as I place his clothing in a bag "What he does for a living?" he asks "He worked in the metal factory" I answer and I know, his highness just frowned as he asks "Worked?" "Yes, he got fired, your highness" I answer as I move on with the schedule "Is he currently working or he is seeking for employment?" he asks "None of the above, your highness" I answer and I know he is staring at me "How many words do you have?" he asks "Two, your highness" I answer "I must say, you have the worst boyfriend in the world" his highness says "He is not the worst boyfriend, your highness" I say "Your boyfriend got fired from his previous line of work, currently he doesn't work, and he doesn't seem to be interested in getting a new job, because he has you working and bringing money in, in my book that makes a man terrible" he explains, and I wish I could differ with his highness, but he is right, Danny is the worst boyfriend in the world, not only, because he lost his job and hasn't done anything to get a new one, but also, because he doesn't give me my place as his girlfriend, he doesn't care about me as his girlfriend, and I have to cover for the expenses of his ill mother, I have to care of her too, when the woman hates my guts, I am more of a servant to him than a girlfriend.

"Your silence confirms my statement" his highness says and I sigh as I go on with my chores "You know, Tamara, if you were my woman, I'll be the one with two jobs to make sure you lived as a Queen" he says "And I wish he had your same mentality, your highness" I say as I walk to the service cart.

His highness is taking a shower, so I take the opportunity to finish getting his bed ready, I know, this is the first I was supposed to do, but I didn't wanted to keep bending in front of him, and show him my wonderful underwear.  I start to get the pillows in position, suddenly, someone grabs me by the hips, pulls me back, forcing me crash against someone's pelvic area **MENTAL CURSE** this can't be happening, I look behind me and find his highness looking at me, his eyes full of lust, I curse mentally.