Soon we heard the door open and we looked at each other.

Cyborg: maybe y'all should call me flyborge. I was hart way to Gotham city got the thing of my back. What'd did I miss?

Man there is just no way to put it out and it not going to end well.

Ben: come on guys. tell us how we kicked there buts come I need at least one detail.

Starfire: where is the rest of the guys?

Mikey: uh, guys...we don't know.

Ghost spider: wait what? What do you...

Keith: we search everywhere but the only we could find... was there stuff.

Keith show them there weapons, Leo and rays masks.

Cyborg: I should have been there! I let that kid sneak up on me and ..what was I... it was trap! And.. I should have know!

Starfire: I do not understand! How could you not find them?! People don't just vanish! They has to be someplace so go there and look!

Sky: cool it star! It's then we're talking about! I'm sure there fine. There will be back any second.

Then we heard the door and opened probably the guys.

Luke: look perfect timing.

Starfire: ROBIN!

Then we heard a explosion and saw the death force again.

Spider girl: oh no!

Jinx: oh yeah!

Alex: you guys got luck last time! But now you in our turf!

Toddler: yeah nice place well take it!

Soon we was fighting the death force and was still losing.

Keith: Split up!

Time skip (sorry I just got lazy and decided to skip where they go kicked out of the tower)

3rd POV

Soon the team just lost twice and now that have no we're to got thinking all the horrible things in there minds.

Best boy: so, Uh...who else never want to go surfing again?

Raph: not now man.

Best boy: hey I was just... (stopped by Blake)

Then Alex looked at his side and saw his cut and used his fire to heal it.

Weiss: hey do you need help?

Alex: thanks but I got it.

Weiss: but are so...

Alex: I GOT IT!

Silver: Hey she only want to help! What the heck is your problem?!

Cyborg: what do you think?! We got kicked out of our house! A pint sized just took me for a joy ride! And if case if you haven't noticed, I just became left handed!

Raven: ENOUGH! We need to control our emotions!

Yang: or what?! our bad vibes can keep you from meditating?!

Starfire: I wish the guys were here.

Raph: well there not! Don't you guys get it? they won, we lost its, ITS OVER!!!!!

Luke: so...team union is officially over?

???: Not yet!

They looked and see Leo, Ethan, ruby, ray, Spider-Man, robin, hero, Jaune, and coco still alive.

Ethan: not if we can help it.
——

(Again lazy sorry but I just want to get to the part the villains show there faces.)
——
Some where else

Lady: I assure you all, such failure are not tolerated within the death force. Once the agents have been arrived form the police,They will be disciplined, strictly disciplined!

???: actually your agents serve our plans very well. We never expected them to succeed, they were only messages. And the message has been revive.

Ethan: who is Nexus?!

It showed all over the screen of Ethan saying "who is nexus?"

Then went to black screen.
——
At Union tower

The team got the tower back and destroyed any building part that the death force did.

Beast boy: NOOOOO! This is the worst thing that could ever happen! My tunes they've been alphabetized. How am I going to ever find anything?

Raven: they went into my room. No one should ever go into my room.

Mikey: man! They almost took my comic books!

Starfire: someone has disposed of all our blue furry food.

Gumball: man! the whole place gets clean up and I still can't find the remote?

Keith: this is some of that bullsh...

They looked and saw robin potting at the remote on the table. Then they all sat down on the couch.

Cyborg: I guess we should be training for battles and tracking down clues and figure out who is this nexus guy is.

Ethan: we will but as of today I'm just glad to be part of the team.

The end of episode 1: the Final exam

There you guys go the first episode and sorry if I skip some parts I want to show some thing before you go here is a look of what it will look like for the origin story:

Here you going I don't know how many parts are going to here it depends on how much I get done, that's the first episode I hope you enjoy and get ready for the origin: the defenders part 1

Here you going I don't know how many parts are going to here it depends on how much I get done, that's the first episode I hope you enjoy and get ready for the origin: the defenders part 1. Bye