The Day Has Come

~Lily~

I am walking side by side with Esme and Carlisle to the spot, that we are meeting the Volturi.

We walk a good ways from the forest, and then we stop walking. I look around at all of the mated couples around me hold each other close, I started to feel lost without Jasper near me. It is silent til I hear fast incoming footsteps from across from us.

"The Red coats are coming, the Red coats are coming." I hear Garrett say to the incoming footsteps.

Soon the field across from us is covered with black. As the Volturi show themselves with their coats.

I look towards Carlisle feeling a bit scared, since I never meet the Volturi before. He turns his head to look over at me, he gives me a reassuring smile.

I smile back at him, before facing the newcomers. The Volturi hesaints from the wolves that entered our side. They keep going til they are where they wanted, then they lower their hoods.

"Aro, let this discuss things like we used to." Carlisle says as he walks away from Esme and I.

"Fair words Carlisle, but a little out of place given the battlion you assembled against us." Aro speaks to Carlisle while keeping his eyes on Renesmee and me.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Carlisle tells Aro but Caius; another Volturi leader speaks up.

"We see the child. Do not treat us like fools!" He says with venom in his voice.

"She is not an immortal! These witnesses can attest to it. You can look see the human blood within her tissues." Carlisle tells them pointing to his granddaughter.

"Artifice!" Caius remarks.

Aro holds up his hand to silence his brother.
"I will collect every facet of the truth, starting with Edward. As the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved."

As I watch Aro hold out his hand towards Edward, I start to get a bad feeling about this.

As Edward walks up to Aro, I start to move an inch towards Esme. She looks towards me with a smile before she wrap her arm around my shoulder for comfort.

She knew after Jasper left that I needed a mother figure to help get out my feelings towards Jasper leaving. Esme is my saving grace during this time.

I watch as Aro's face turns expressions as he reads Edward's thoughts. He looks over at Renesmee before looking over at me.

Edward pulls his hand away, before Aro speaks.
"I'd like to meet her."

Edward turns around to face Bella, she holds her daughter's hand before walking with Jacob trailing behind.

Then Bella turns her head to look at Emmett before turning to look at me. I nod my head before slowly walking up to Bella, with Emmett at my side.

As we make it to in front of Aro, he looks over Bella.
"Ah, young Bella. Immortally becomes you."

He turns his attention to Renesmee as her heart starts to beat fast.

"Ahh!! I hear her strange heart." Aro says giggly.

I just stand there next to Emmett trying to control my body from doing something stupid.

Renesmee looks up at her mother before slowly walking up to Aro.
"Hello Aro."

She gives a look at Aro's hand before putting her hand on his cheek.

A few seconds later, Aro's eyes lighten up in surprise and shocked.

"Magnifico. Half mortal half immortal, conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human." Aro tells his coven.

"Impossible!" Caius again remarks.

Aro snaps to look at Caius,
"Do you think they fooled me brother?"

Emmett wraps his arm around my shoulder as he leads me back to Esme.

"Bring the informer forward." Caius orders.

I watch as they bring Irina; sister to Tanya and Kate Denali.

Caius points a finger at Renesmee,
"Is that the child you saw?"

Irina looks down at the ground before speaking.
"I'm not sure."

"Jane."

"She's changed! This child is bigger!"

"Then your claims are false."

"The Cullen's are innocent, I take full responsibility for my mistake." Irina says before looking at Bella.

My body is going off the charts, this is not going to end well.

"Caius, No!" Edward yells.

In one moment, I seen Irina's arms being ripped off and her head. My eyes widen and mouth opens in horror. Esme tried to cover my eyes but it was too late, I saw it all.

All I can hear around me is fighting and pain filled screaming. Carlisle is quickly by our side, and he gives me a hug calming me down.

Then Edward goes down on his knees in pain, and Bella uses her shield. It works, so I can tell Aro has an interest in Bella.

Carlisle looks towards Aro, with me being in his arms still.
"Aro, you see no law is broken here."

"Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger here. For the first time, in our history humans created weapons that could destroy us. Only the known is tolerable, only the known is safe. We know nothing of what this child may become." Aro tells us.

Then I hear footsteps coming this way, then the smell of my mate hits me.

It overwhelmes my body, as I bend my knees down onto the snow taking Carlisle with me. I look up at Jasper, and I can tell he wants to race towards me but I know his reason.

He continues to walk with Alice til they are held back by Volturi guards.
"Ah Alice, Jasper. We were just talking about you."

"I have evidence that the child won't become a danger, let me show you." Alice says holding out her hand to Aro.

Aro nods greedily, Alice pushes through but the guard slaps Jasper's cheek.

That was then, I let out a animalistic growl. Everyone stops what they are doing, then they look at me.

"Don't touch my mate!" I growl out to the guards.

The guards look towards Aro, then he looks at me.

"My dear, What is your name?" Aro asked me.

I calm down a bit before saying my name.

"Leliana Hamilton." I tell them. He nods his head before holding out his hand to me.

I take a deep breath before I walk over to Aro.
This is it. Aro will see my family.

***New chapter yay!!! Hope you guys like it!****