Renesmee

(Continue from last chapter)

We run straight at the wolves, I was about to kick a black wolf in the side. When something jumped onto me from behind, then a sharp pain races through my shoulder.

I start to squirm to get out from under the wolf, before I feel the wolf get pushed off of me. Then I am in a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"It's okay, Darling. I got you, I am right here." I hear my mate say to me.

I look around to see the rest of them, fighting the wolves. While Jasper and I were slowly making our way to the house.

I kept my hand on top of my shoulder, as pain races through it. Then I see Jacob run out in front of the wolves.

"Stop! It's over! You kill her, you kill me!" Jacob yells straight at the black wolf.

The wolf does not listen, and tries to charge under Jacob.

Jacob transform, and stands tall in defense against the wolves.

"Jacob imprinted. Whoever a wolf imprints on, can't be harmed. It's their absolute law." Edward says before the wolves leave.

I smile in delight as the wolves leaves, then Carlisle appears in front of me.

"Are you alright, Lily? Are you hurt?" He asked me.

"Just my shoulder, it hurts." I tell them slowly pulling my hand away.

Carlisle slowly pulls my shirt down from my shoulder, then I can tell by his expression that something is wrong.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked him starting to panic.

Feeling sparks go off on my body, as my mate's arms wrap themselves around my waist. Jasper pulls me to him, and he sends calm waves over me but they don't work on me right now.

"Lily, your shoulder is cracked." Carlisle tells me.
"I do know how to fix your shoulder, but it will be painful."

I nod my head, "Let's do it."

"Are you sure, Darling?" Jasper whispered into my hair.

"Yes." I whispered to Jasper.

"Alright, let's get you inside. Then I will fix it." He says as we all go back inside.

As soon as Rosalie saw me, her eyes widen in shock.
"Lily! Are you okay?"

I smile at her, "I'm fine Rosalie."

Then I noticed a tiny hand reaching out to me, I look down to see Renesmee trying to reach for me.

I smile down at her, before looking up at Rose.
"Can I?"

Rose smiles and nods before carefully handing Renesmee over to me. My shoulder roars in pain, but as I look down at her. The pain slowly fades away, like nothing happened.

"Hi there, sweet little Renesmee. I bet, you are wondering who I am. Huh?" I say softly to her.

Then her hand lands on my cheek, before a vision starts to travel through my head.

The vision is of me holding her and washing her up, as I hum a soft melody.
Then one question arises;
"Who are you?"

I smile down at her before she puts down her hand.
"I am your Aunt Leliana, and mate to your Uncle Jasper."

Then Jasper wraps his arms around my waist, then he puts his face in my hair. I start to giggle, then I pull Renesmee up to my chest.

After my giggling fit, I start to hum the melody that I hummed to her while cleaning her up.

Renesmee smiles as I continue to hum. Soon after, she falls asleep in my arms and that is where she stayed.

If anyone would try to take her, besides Edward, Rosalie, or I. She will cry and scream until she got back in our arms.

As I get her, I softly hum a melody that used to put Beth to sleep. If she had a bad day at school, I would hum this song to her til she was asleep.

"Leliana, Are you ready to get your shoulder fixed?" I hear Carlisle ask me.

I nod my head before gently handing Renesmee to Rosalie. Then I follow Carlisle to his office with Jasper right next to me.

~An hour later~

I am standing by a window in the living room, looking out into the blackened sky. I am swaying gently back and forth, wanting to keep the little angel asleep in my arms.

Jasper is reading one of his books on the American Revolution, in a love seat right next to me.

While everyone, including Rosalie was out hunting. It was my turn to watch Renesmee, so I relieved her.

Jasper has been by my side for the last hour and a half, he would not leave my side. Which I don't mind at all, he is my everything.

"I wonder how Beth and Tristan are doing? I miss them." I ask out loud.

"If you want Darling, we can visit them tomorrow? Bella is not to wake up that fast. So there is still time to visit them." Jasper says as he is still reading his book.

"I would like that, I miss my sister." I tell him as I walk over to the couch that is next to him. I sit down on the couch, and I wait to the rest of my new family to get back from hunting.

Renesmee stirs in my arms, and she gets an angry expression on her face.

I start to sing, hoping to calm her down.
(Song above)

She settles out, but soon Jacob walks over to me with a little smile on his face. I smile and nod to him, he sits down next to me as he looks down at Renesmee.

"Want to hold her?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

"Can I?" He asked me.

I nod my head, before I get off of the couch. I then carefully set Renesmee in his arms, then I sit back down on the couch.

That night it was just Jasper, Jacob, Renesmee, and I for the whole night.

****I am so sorry guys, for this chapter being late. I had a small writer's block.***