Trouble

~Lily~

"Jasper has been the most loving mate. Him and his family welcomed me with open arms, and he has not been far away from me." I say to my sister Beth.

I look over at Lily Marie, she is laying her head down on my shoulder. Her breathing is soft and steady, and I knew she fell asleep.

I smile at the cuteness,
"She really has missed you, Lily. This is the first time that she slept on someone's shoulder since you last saw her." Beth tells me.

I smile knowing that I am loved by my niece. I rub my hand doing circles on her back. I can finally relax now with Jasper by my side, and have my little family by my side as well.

That night, as Jasper and I left. What we did not know what lays ahead us.

~Next day~

Renesmee is growing very fast, we are all worried for her. Today Bella wanted to have some time with her daughter, she took her and Jacob to go catch snowflakes.

I was sitting on the couch, with my legs on Jasper's lap. I was reading a romance novel, while Jasper was reading his history book.

"Leliana, May I speak to you privately?" Aiden asked me looking a little worried.

I nod my head, and I had to tease Jasper a bit to release my legs.

Once he released my legs, I stand up and walk with Aiden to outside.

"Lily, I have some good news for you. I heard from a friend, that he knows who bite you and turned you." Aiden tells me serious.

"Do you know his name?" I asked him a little too eager.

Aiden nods his head,
"His name is Chad Smith. He is on the Volturi's shit list, he has managed to outrun the Volturi many times."

"Okay, thank you for telling me, Aiden. I need some time to process to what you told me." I tell him heading towards the house.

~An hour later~

Bella, Renesmee, and Jacob returns home. By their faces, I can tell something is wrong. Trying not to scare anyone else, I just kept quiet and stayed by Jasper.

"Darling? You okay?" I hear Jasper asked me.

I turn my head to look at him in the eyes,
"Yeah, just thinking."

"About what?" He asked me as he kisses my temple.

"About the future." I tell him.

And I was right, but not in the way I was expecting.

"Tanya convinced Irina to come talk to us." Carlisle tells us after calling Tanya.

"It seems she changed her mind." Edward said.

"Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her." Esme tells Carlisle.

"I wish, I could've talked to her." Bella says.

"Don't worry, she's family." Carlisle ends the discussion.

It was an hour later that anything happen, Carlisle and Esme was cuddling on the couch. Edward, Bella, Jacob, and Renesmee were by the piano listening to Renesmee playing.

Jasper was reading a book, while I had my arms around his shoulders in comfort, and Alice was bringing in a glass vase full of flowers.

Aiden was out hunting. As Renesmee was playing a note, Alice got a far away look in her eyes.

She drops the glass vase, and it smashes on the floor. Jasper quickly got up from his chair to ask what she had seen.

"Alice, What did you see?" Jasper asked her.

I stand up from the chair, and I hold both of my hands together in front of me.

"The Volturi....Their coming for us." Alice tells us.

My eyes widen in horror, and I become scared. It was at that time, Aiden comes back in.

He looks over at me, with wide eyes. He quickly speeds over to me.
"Lily, lily. They are not going to get you, I swear.

"They are, Aiden. You know what the Volturi does to people who let's humans know about us! Oh God...." I say before I go silent.

"What Lily?" Jasper asked me.

Venom fills my eyes,
"Beth, Tristan, and Lily Marie. Oh my God!"

"What about them?" Bella asked me.

I look at her,
"They are my family and they are all human. I will protect them if I have too."

"How about you protect this family, since this is your family." Bella snaps at me.

That is where I started to get mad, she has no idea what hell I went through with Beth. 

"Tell me this Bella, what if your daughter was full human? Hmm? Would you just forget about her? I gave up everything to raise Beth to where she is today! And I be damned that I am going to forget about her! Besides I don't know if I want to be apart of this family, if you are going to treat other people's family like crap!" I yell at her.

I then shake my head before venom fills my eyes again, then I race out the door with Aiden right behind me.

'Forgive me Jasper. I am so sorry for saying that, I do want to become apart of your family. I just can't be quiet while Bella was saying those things. I love you, Jasper Whitlock.'

I quickly run to Beth and Tristan's house.

~After explaining my story~

"Wow... Bella said that? I thought she was a nice girl, but I was wrong."

"I hope you guys won't mind me staying here for a while?" I asked them.

"Of course you can stay Big sis. I actually have a room already for you, but there is a bed up there." Beth tells me.

"Okay, well. I will let you guys get some sleep, and goodnight." I tell them as I head upstairs to my room.

I smile as I check over my room, It looks exactly like my old room in Seattle.

I sit down on the bed, and I look towards the Cullen house. Then I just lay down and I stare up at the ceiling the whole night.

***Will Bella and Lily settle their differences over will it split Jasper and Lily apart?**