"What's Superman doing with Zero-One?!" Wonder Woman whispered as Supergirl groaned.

"I should have known his ego would do something stupid," Supegirl placing her hand on her face "When it comes to fame, Superdork always wants to be part of it. Now that Zero-One is Metropolis' favorite hero, he's acting up like a little brat. Trust me, I have seen him acting like that before when I was babysitting him."

"This is not good," Green Lantern said.

"I don't why are so obsessed with being famous and holding a grudge against me just because I tried to help the people, but I do know, you leave no choice!!"

As he slide the compartment of his driver, he pulled out from the left side, a golden plated Progrise Key and clicked it.

'Shining Jump!'

Then he placed it on the side of his driver.

'Authorise'

The same techno music plays out as he opens the key, but to everyone's confusion, Zero-One point the key upward as from the ceiling, a golden beam was shot towards the key, creating a yellow circle.

"What's going on?" Batgirl wonder at this.

Superman grunted in annoyance "I don't know what's going on, but you're not going to get the chance!"

As he dashes towards him, Zero-One turned the key as from it, the golden circle opens up, and coming out was a sparkling grasshopper with a little one on top, appeared and headbutt Superman to the ground, surprising the Superhero Girls.

"A sparkling grasshopper? With a little one on top?" said Green Lantern, shocked to see it.

"Why does he have bugs.....?" Supergirl muttered quietly while she cringed at the sight of it.

With that, Zero-One slotted the Progrise Key into the driver.

'Progrise! The Rider Kick increases the power by added to brightness.'

A bright energy circle around him as the shining grasshoppers hopped into it. Upon that, his armor disappeared, leaving a black base suit with a metal face. Then the suit extends and shifting around as green energies appeared around him as 'legs' from the grasshoppers appeared then attached to him as his red visor appeared.

 Then the suit extends and shifting around as green energies appeared around him as 'legs' from the grasshoppers appeared then attached to him as his red visor appeared