Chapter 2

At Sweet Justice, the girls ordered their treats and sat down at their 'usual spot', each of them having the same expression from last night's battle and the appearance of the mysterious hero: confusion and wonder

Barry Allen came with their orders "Hey guys, here's your usual orders."

He passed down to them in a quick speed, and instead of the excitement they have, each of them was in their thoughts.

He noticed and asked, "What's wrong? You girls getting tired of it?"

"No, no, we not, Barry. It's just......" Jessica said, trying to pick up the right word, "We're thinking about what happened last night."

"You mean how you girls able to beat the SuperVillain Girls?" he said.

"Sort of. The news headline-only partly covered what happened." Zee said while looking at the Daily Planet newspaper with the headline that said,

'SUPERHERO GIRLS SAVED THE NIGHT FROM THE SUPERVILLAIN GIRLS'

"So what's the problem?" Barry asked, confused.

"The truth is.....someone helped us in defeating Catwoman and her crew." Diana said "Kamen Rider Zero-One."

"Who?"

"A new hero with crazy powers, Barry!" Barbara said, "He saved us from the Supervillain Girls and using those strange cartridges to change form and gained different powers!"

"Really? That's awesome!" Barry said.

"Hey, Barry?" Karen asked, "Is Zero-One part of your team?"

He shook his head "Nope, I never heard of that guy before. And I know my guys never heard of him either."

Then Barry heard a bell noise and said to the girls "Oh, gotta go! More people to serve!"

He headed back to the counters to continue working. After taking a few bites of her Candy-Cake Triple Ripple Tower with Rainbow Sprinkles, Barbara look around at her friends still stuck in the cloud.