Chapter 23

▶👤: " Come to me my baby~ I have been waiting for this opportunity Hahaha."
Ariel tried to walk and get the vase which is near the window. Ariel caught the vase and broke it, then she took the broken piece and pointed it towards them. Ariel quickly ran towards the window however, it was locked Ariel then tried to look around for another solution. She saw candles. Ariel took the candles and threw them on them, then she started to throw random things at them. Ariel rushed towards the kitchen and took a knife then sprayed alcohol at them and around them then she lit the matches to create fire. The whole cottage got into the fire. Ariel rushed into the door and went out of the cottage. She rushed to ride her horse.
While riding, Ariel felt dizzier and her eyes got barrier she didn't know where she is heading to. Then suddenly Alin called Ariel from behind. He was warning Ariel from the cliff where she is heading to. But Ariel couldn't hear anymore she was at her limits so she lost her consciousness. Alin tried to save Ariel so he quickly went in front of Ariel's horse with his horse to block Ariel's horse from heading towards the cliff. Ariel's horse turned back aggressively which made Ariel fall from the horseback. However, Alin fell from the cliff and lost his life. Ariel was on the ground unconscious. The triplets found Ariel on the ground. They rushed to her trying to wake her up, however, Ariel couldn't wake up because she has inhaled dozen of Ecstasy and Poppers drugs back there. The triplets realized that Duke Alin wasn't around. They searched the place then Mer found Alin's body under the cliff. Mer got shocked and screamed. At Mer screaming Mee and Meg rushed towards Mer, then they found Alin's body. Mee and Meg got shocked. They froze in their place for a while. The triplets tried to get their consciousness. They hurried and took Ariel to the mansion and called doctor Zed who they are familiar with. Mee rushed to Alix with tears and told him about Alin.
Alix quickly rushed to the place with his men and brought up Alin's body from under the cliff. Alix was in shock. He was angry, furious, and extremely sad. His only beloved brother is not here with him, in this world anymore he couldn't believe it. Alin was his only ray of hope. Alix turned and asked Mee about what happened. Mee explained to him everything, and once he heard Ariel's name he just got angrier and he just wanted to shred her to pieces, all his reasons have gone. Alix's men searched everywhere, however, they could only find a burned cottage and it seems there were 5 dead men's bodies and no trace of the princess. Alix and his men went back quickly to the palace and Alix sent some investigators to investigate the princess and all. However, the men reported that princess Falicia just came back from somewhere. Alix quickly headed to Princess Falicia's castle.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Princess Falicia heard the news of Alin's death.  She couldn't believe it. She screamed and cried and started to murmur to herself that it wasn't because of her. She didn't do anything. She cried and screamed then suddenly laughed.
▶PF: "Yes like this no one can take him from me hahaha no one can take my beloved Alin anymore..." Princess Falicia looked outside the window then she started to see Alin there Princess Falicia started to hallucinate she got near the window.
▶PF: "Alin my love, wait for me. We will be together soon... " Princess Falicia threw herself from the window then lost her life.
Alix arrived late, he found Princess Falicia died.
There, Alix just couldn't blame anyone but Ariel after that. So he searched for evidence but couldn't find any. So he resented her and hated her even more. He wanted to go to the Baron's house right now and take Ariel and shred her to pieces. However, now wasn't the right time. He had to deal with the enemies in the front line first. Alix promised himself that he'll come back and torture Ariel and destroy her life.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Meg quickly carried Ariel inside the mansion without anyone noticing and without waking up anyone. Mer went to bring doctor Zed and she also brought him inside the mansion without anyone noticing. Doctor Zed checked Ariel. He told Meg and Mer that Ariel has inhaled so much of Ecstasy and Poppers drugs. Things might get serious and dangerous if Ariel inhaled this many drugs frequently. However, since it's Ariel's first time she might be safe. Doctor Zed said that Ariel has to drink lots of water, eat clean food and inhale the fresh air frequently.
Afterwards, Meg told doctor Zed to come again in the afternoon to check on Ariel again with everyone's presence and tell them that Lady Ariel is extremely sick of an unknown illness and that she needs to rest a lot. Doctor Zed agreed.
Doctor Zed is used to this kind of thing because he was a doctor in Bisi's staff training headquarters. Therefore, he was close and knows every staff of Bisi's household.
In the afternoon, Dr. Zed came as promised and acted as Meg told him to do. The Baron and baroness couldn't care much because they were busy. Carney didn't care and felt relieved and hoped that Ariel would never wake up, Arthur was crying hard, Harry just made a surprise expression but wasn't that worried, Anthony couldn't understand why Ariel is sick, Bency didn't feel any different but she felt kind of pity that she wouldn't get rewarded and Mrs. Pax felt strange. After everyone was dismissed and Meg and Mer were the only ones in the room Mrs. Pax closed the door then asked Meg and Mer.
▶Mrs. Pax: "Meg, Mer, tell me the truth what happened to lady Ariel?!"
Meg and Mer explained to Mrs. Pax. Mrs. Pax's facial expression froze. She couldn't believe it. However, now everything makes sense. She felt strange when the news of Princess Falicia's suicide spread this morning. Mrs. Pax knew than anyone how Princess Falicia is passionate about Alin and that she will never ever think of suicide if she couldn't have Alin. Because no matter what she will do anything so she could have Alin. However, it didn't cross her mind that Princess Falicia will get this crazy and do something like that. Mrs. Pax cried hardly for Alin and Ariel and worried more about Alix's temporal and reaction.