Tall Y/N x Kenma

pov: your 5'8 + since kenma is 5'7 i had to go over an inch :)
A regular day..no school again. Since you guys are on winter break. You and Kenma decide to grow closer as a couple, and spend the whole break together ! You were very fond of this, considering you L-love him...Anyways -///-
*knock knock*
You sprang you from your bed and rushed to open the door. Kenmas standing there, looking at you, and kiss your forehead.
"Hello gorgeous! You look pretty today as always."
I blushed and gave him a big hug. He came inside and sat at the foot of my bed. I was walking over to the bed to sit with him and play his game. When he noticed something.
"Y/N , are you getting taller?"
"Yea..sorry i'm not as "short" anymore".
"What are you apologizing for? Your legs look so pretty and long. You look..sexy"
"You don't mean that. A lot of boys would prefer smaller girls"
"And those are their preferences. I typically have none. I don't care if your as tall as a skyscraper towering over me. I'm still gonna love you, kiss your forehead and love you the same way!"
I didn't know how to react. Being tall before was looked at as hindering when it comes to trying find a mate. But the fact that he embraced my "insecurity made me feel relieved and confident..
He pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly.
"I don't ever want you to feel less of yourself just because of your height. Your beautiful the way you are. Plus you have advantages T-T" he laughed into the embrace.
I laughed and held him tightly back. We played his console snuggled up together on my beg while the moon shined through the curtains.
——————————————————————-
⚠️A/N: now i'm sorru this was so short. I have no experience with being "tall" but, my friends tell me about some things so I try my best to cooperate it into this fanfic. This was mostly an uplifting chapter for all my tall girls..i love ya..you guys can hml🙄🤚🏾😍.