Couples pt 2 ☆

It's Saturday today and I have nothing to do. Mommas out with Aluna for a couple hours. I have no idea where though. I called Kamila and she's spending the morning with Lev. They're so cuteee! But she did say she'd hang out with me later. And i'm to nervous to go see Kenma. Greattt! I hop in the shower. Brush my teeth and wash my face, then get dressed. I might as well get out the house. I wore biker shorts and a long graphic tee with nike sneakers. I was walking through the park when I walked by this gaming store. It made me think of Kenma so I walked in. I was looking around when I seen this game. It's the newest one and I felt like Kenma would like it. Considering he's always playing the older versions of it. There was only one more left so I picked it up. As I already had it in my hand, some random girl tried to snatch it from me. I slapped her hand away and she looks at me in disgust. I roll my eyes and go to check out the game.
"Fucking nobody" she whispered as she walked away from me.
"Mkay? Mind saying it louder?" I snapped back. "Alright then.."
She left the store and I went up to the cashier.
"Ms Lopez?" I said in shock.
"Y/N!! DEAR"
She pulled me into a tight hug over the counter. This was Kamilas mom by the way. I haven't seen her in a while and she has always been like a second mother to me.
"I didn't know you worked here"
"Yea, just something on the side for extra money. Kamila's not with you? She said she'd be with you"
"I see. And yea she's back at my house right now. We're about to go outside. But i'm purchasing this game. "
Kamila you dumbass!!
"Oh okay. Tell her I said hi for me. And is that the last one? You can take it. Just don't tell no one."
"Really? I wanna contribute though"
"No it's fine honey"
"Okayyy! See you later Ms.Lopez"
I walked out of the store and waited till I was out of her view to call Kamila.
"Heyoooo"
"KAMILA!!! Why did you tell your mom you'd be with me.."
"Please tell me you covered for me"
"Of course I did. It came like second nature. BUT THATS NOT THE POINT"
"I love you. I've never told u but I do."
"*Sigh* your a handful you know that?"
"Uhuh. "I love u too Kamila" wow Y/N i never knew! But me and Lev will be over in an hour"
"Okay see you guys"
Sometimes I wonder what goes through her head.
"Oh. Y/N Hi!"
I look up as I'm walking to my front door and see Ms.Kozume.
"Hello" I said smiling.
"You look pretty!"
"Thank you" I said face turning a slight pink.
"So cute! Oh so I hear your dating my son"
"Uhhh- yea we are dating"
"Why didn't you come over than? I'm sure Kenma would've loved your company. Even though he's out right now. You can surprise him" she said enthusiastically.
"No it's okay! I don't want to intrude" I said scared to go inside.
"Nonsense. I insist!"
"Okay"
I walked inside and went to the living room.
"I'll bring up snacks for you guys when he gets back. Until then here *hands me some pockys*
"Thank you" I said smiling.
I went up to his room and plopped on his bed. I was smiling to myself eating my pocky happily. I hear the front door slam and muffled voices. I assume it's Kenma and shot up when he opened his door.
"Y/n?" he said blushing happy to see me.
He gave me a hug and I wrapped my legs around him with the pocky still in my mouth. I offered him one and he gladly took a bite out of it.
"Oh yea here Kenma"
"What is it ?"
I give him the bag and he opens it. His face in complete shock. That then turns into a bright smile. I've never seen his smile like this, nor this expressive with it.
"He squeezed me tightly nearly cutting off my source of oxygen.
"Thank you Thank you Thank you" he said. "I was just at the gaming store looking for this. And then some lady said a girl took it not to long ago and I was in shock. But thank god it was you. But wait- why did you buy it?"
"Oh- no reason" I said shyly. "I was walking past the store and seen it was the last one. I was thinking of you so I bought it. Happy I did too because some girl with a bad attitude was there trying to take it"
"How much did you pay?" he asked taking out his wallet.
"Oh I got it for free"
"Really?"
"Yea! So are we gonna play this or?"
He smiled at my question and took out his console.
15 minutes later and his mom bought us up some (favorite snack).
"Ooouu I love these I said putting the controller down and thanking her"
"Your welcome. Kenma I'm going out to buy some groceries. Y/N stay as long as you like."
"Thank you" I said smiling cheekily.
She left and we heard the front door close and lock. so finished my snack some times later and got bored. Kenma was so focused in his game and he looked so cute. I took out my phone and spammed it with selfies of him. I then photobombed some but it's okay they were adorable. We were on his bed and I laid back on it.
"Kenmaaa" I whined. "Kenmaaaaaaaa"
"Yes Y/n" he said eyes still on the game.
"I'm bored" I said pouting.
"Whatcha wanna do?"
"I don't know"
I let him continue his game for a little more. Before I remembered what Kamila suggested I should do. I evilly laughed to myself.
I lifted Kenmas hands up and slid onto his lap koala position. He was shocked at first. But became very flustered shortly after. His face began to turn red when I sat upright on his member. I then put my hands around his neck and blocked his vision from the T.v.  He put down his controller and put his hands on my hips. I held his face and started kissing him. He kissed back but I couldn't let him have control. I broke the kiss and started kissing his neck. He moved his head to the side to give me more access. I didn't want to leave hickeys cause, no.. I pulled away and started pressing my area on his. I started kissing under his ear before I nipped at it. Kenma looked at me with surprise in his eyes but still let me be as his member began to stiffen. He slid his hands up the back of my shirt.
"Kenma you okay?" I asked looking at his flushed face.
He didn't answer me and buried his face in my chest.
-Awww! He's embarrassed! I thought.
I kissed the top of his head and tried to get off of him. Now I know how he'd react to being teased. So innocent. I'm one to talk though. He grabbed me wouldn't let me get up.
"If I stay like this it's not gonna do any good for you" I said giggiling.
"I know that...It's your fault" he said with a screwed up face. "Cover your eyes and get up"
"No! No fair!"
"Kitten.."
"Fine" I said as I crossed my arms.
I covered my eyes and  got up. He threw a pillow or two over him.
"Can I turn around now?"
"Yea.." he said embarrassed.
"There's no need to be shy Kenma"
"How would you liked it if I teased you. Would you be shy?"
"N-No" I said lying obviously.
"Keep that in mind" he said holding the pillows.
*ringggg*
"Heyyy"
"Y/N.. Where are you. Me and Lev are outside your house"
"Oh yea I almost forgot. I'm at Kenmas"
I looked at Kenma who was listening to me talk.
"Kenma you wanna come over?" I asked grinning and covering the speaker on the phone.
"Y/n...You've got to be kidding me"
I laughed and told Kamila i'll be over in 5 minutes.
I curled around my boyfriend as I peppered his face in kisses before leaving.
"Tell your mom I said thanks for having me over"
"Yea Yea" he said pouting and picking up his controller.
I walked outside to meet up with Kamila and Lev and we headed inside.
"Y/n. I missed you" she said hugging me. 
"I miss u too. Hey Lev"
"Hey" he said bending his head to get through my doorway.
"How was y'all days? What did you guys even do today?"
"Well!! We had a little date and it was so cuteee!" Kamila said. Lev took me to eat and then we went to a little carnival fair thing. He was being so romantic".
Lev face tinted pink as he scratched the back of his head.
"Stop you flipping tater tot, it's embarrassing"
"Love, you looked like you was enjoying yourself so hush. And who's a tater tot?"
"You!"
They started bickering and I heard the doorbell ring.

*Lemon🍋*  Kenma x Black Reader (finished)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें